Cute Quarterback (Quick/Finn/Sarah)

"Hey." Puck said, walking over to the bleachers at halftime. "Thank you both for coming."

"Sarah and I wanted to see you play." Quinn noted.

"Dada!" Beth exclaimed.

"And Beth." Sarah added.

"Beth has no idea what's happening." Puck replied. "Can I take her?"

Quinn nodded and carefully passed the baby to Puck.

"Hey." Finn muttered as he walked over. "Beth's here?! Hi, tiny."

"Say hi to Finn." Puck requested, taking Beth's hand and waving it at Finn.

"Hi, Beth." Finn smiled. "Hey, Quinn. Hey, Sarah."

"Hi." Quinn responded.

"Hey, wait." Puck said as he looked at Sarah. "Did you come to see me play or did you come to see Finn?"

"What are you talking about?" Quinn wondered.

"Sarah has a huge crush on Finn." Puck stated.

"Noah." Sarah scolded, her cheeks turning red. "I do not."

"Oh, sorry, she used to have a crush on Finn." Puck clarified. "But not anymore."

"Really?" Quinn raised her eyebrow in amusement as she playfully nudged Sarah.

"Finn's like my brother." Sarah insisted. "Besides, he's old."

"Hey!" Finn frowned.

"You're way too old for my sister." Puck pointed out.

"Yeah, but I'm not old." Finn argued. He paused reflectively. "Am I past my prime?"

"You're not." Quinn promised. "You're young. And you can start living up to your full potential by winning the game. Now give me the baby."

"Yeah, I should go say hi to Rachel and Kurt before halftime ends. I'll see you guys when we win the game." Finn noted as he ran off.

"Beth's our good luck charm." Puck stated as he kissed Beth's cheek before passing her back to Quinn. He climbed the bleachers and kissed Quinn. "I'll see you after the game."

"If you win it." Quinn smirked as Puck ran back to the team. She turned to Sarah. "So you had a crush on Finn, huh?"

"I was, like, six." Sarah replied in her defense.

"I'm not judging you." Quinn said. "I've been there."

"Right." Sarah muttered. "Well, I made him a card with hearts all over it and I told him we were gonna get married."

"Aww." Quinn smiled. "That's sweet."

"It was embarrassing." Sarah noted. "Noah shut it down though."

"Of course he did."