Taylor Swift (Quicketh + fam)

"I can't believe none of my friends got tickets either." Beth complained as she put her backpack down. "This sucks."

"I'm sorry, B." Quinn apologized.

"Can't you guys use your celebrity powers to get me a ticket?" Beth requested. "Even if you can only get one?"

"Sorry, kiddo." Puck shook his head. "We tried that already. No can do."

Beth frowned as she walked away.

-

"Happy birthday, Grumpy." Puck smiled as Beth joined her parents and siblings in the kitchen for breakfast.

"How come Beth is always mad in the morning?" Hudson wondered.

"Because Beth likes to stay in bed." Puck responded. "Just like Mommy."

"I'm here." Quinn muttered as she entered the room and greeted her husband and kids. "Morning, everyone. Happy birthday, Beth."

"Thanks." Beth replied.

"Breakfast is ready." Puck announced, putting a plate in front of Beth. "And we have your present for you when you're done eating."

"Me and Hudson got you a present, too." Lucy announced. "I'll go get it."

Quinn raised her eyebrow and looked at Puck as the dirty blonde ran off.

"That's new." Beth noted. "Lucy loving her siblings."

Puck rubbed Quinn's baby bump and smiled. He made Hudson a plate and looked at Quinn. "Sit, babe. I'll make you a plate, too."

Quinn sat down and Puck made her and Lucy plates, setting them on the counter as Lucy returned with a gift bag.

"Daddy wrapped it."

"Thank you." Beth smiled as she took the bag from Lucy.

Puck scooped up the dirty blonde and put her on her chair between her siblings while Beth pulled the tissue paper out of the gift bag.

Beth took out the Taylor Swift t-shirt and smiled at her siblings. "This is the one I wanted. Thank you, both. I can't wait to wear it."

"Put it on!" Hudson exclaimed.

"Okay." Beth smiled as she put the shirt on while her siblings ran off.

"Hey." Puck called after them. "You guys didn't finish eating."

Hudson and Lucy ignored their father, and Puck looked at Beth.

"Our present is in the bottom of that bag."

Beth furrowed her eyebrow as she removed the rest of the tissue paper and pulled out an envelope. She opened it and froze as she looked at her parents, who were grinning at her.

"Oh my god." Beth said.

Puck and Quinn exchanged a happy glance before looking back at Beth.

"You got me Taylor Swift tickets!" Beth screamed excitedly as she got up and hugged each of her parents. "You guys are the best! Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

"Happy birthday, B." Quinn smiled.

"Many more." Puck added.

"Thanks." Beth replied as she eyed the tickets. "These are really good seats. How'd you even get them?"

"We know people." Puck smirked.

"Those three tickets are for you and your friends." Quinn clarified. "Not you and your siblings."