Teen Parents (Quick)

"Alright, guys. I'm glad you're all here." Mr. Schue noted. "Luckily, we have a home field advantage this time around, so we can use the choir room for some last minute rehearsal."

"And some prayers that we beat the Troubletones." Sam added.

"I'm gonna go double check that we're all set." Mr. Schue decided as he walked to the door.

"Mr. Schue." Puck stopped him, looking at Quinn. "I'm sorry, Q. Mr. Schue, Quinn's pregnant."

"Quinn?" Mr. Schue asked, looking at the blonde.

"I'm fine." Quinn promised, glancing at Puck. "This doesn't leave this room until I say so. Not even to our friends in the Troubletones."

On cue, Shelby led the Troubletones into the choir room.

"H-Hey, ladies!" Mr. Schue stuttered as he turned to Shelby. "Looking good."

"We just wanted to come by and wish you guys luck." Shelby said.

"And Miss Corcoran has agreed that any of you can join us for Regionals, in the event of a New Directions loss." Santana added.

"That's incredibly rude, Santana." Finn stated.

"Besides, I know for a fact we'll be winning." Quinn grinned at Shelby as she took Puck's hand and interlaced their fingers.

Puck furrowed his eyebrow.

"Well, good luck." Shelby nodded as she looked at Mr. Schue. "We'll see you guys out there."

The Troubletones left, and Quinn let go of Puck's hand as Mr. Schue closed the choir room door.

"Quinn, Puck, my office. Everyone else, rehearse."

Quinn and Puck followed the teacher to his office and sat down.

Mr. Schue looked at them. "Do you guys need anything? Quinn, are you okay?"

"I'm fine." Quinn promised.

"Did you tell Shelby yet?" Mr. Schue wondered.

"Why would we tell Shelby?" Quinn asked.

"I just thought you'd want her to adopt this one, too." Mr. Schue muttered.

"No, we're keeping it." Quinn answered as she stood up. "Noah and I can do this on our own, so if you'll excuse me, I need to get back to rehearsal."

Puck bit his lip as Quinn walked out of the office, leaving him with Mr. Schue.

Mr. Schue looked at Puck. "How are you taking this?"

"I know I can handle this, but I didn't want it." Puck confessed. "And in a few months, she's gonna regret it. I know she is."

"Did you tell your moms yet?" Mr. Schue wondered. "Maybe they could help out so you and Quinn can still go to college or-"

"The three of us are gonna go wherever Quinn wants to go to school." Puck interrupted. "And I'll get another job when I flunk out."

"Yeah, you never showed up to meet with me and Miss Pillsbury." Mr. Schue noted. "At least now we know why."

Puck shrugged.

"You're young, Puck." Mr. Schue reminded him. "You shouldn't give up on your future."

"I'm just trying to prioritize Quinn." Puck said. "She needs me right now, and I care about her."

Mr. Schue nodded.

"I should get back to rehearsal, too." Puck decided as he got up. "But don't worry, after we win Sectionals, Quinn and I are gonna get my grades up."

"If you need anything, Puck..."

"Yeah, thanks."