Eating Habits (Quicketh)

"Hey." Puck said, greeting Quinn with a kiss. "How do you feel?"

"Tired, but I'm okay." Quinn replied. "I'm glad you're home. I can't get comfy, and I'm trying to sleep before the kids get home."

"The kids aren't home?" Puck asked.

"Beth's out with some friends, and Mercedes and Sam are watching Hudson and Lucy." Quinn answered. "They picked them up so I could have a quiet afternoon."

Puck nodded as he joined Quinn on the couch while Max laid on the floor. Puck laid down and pulled her into his arms, his body cushioning hers. "How's that?"

"Okay." Quinn said.

"You'll be comfier in a few more weeks." Puck reminded Quinn as he rubbed her belly.

"And then I'll just have to lose the baby weight." Quinn noted.

"Since you brought it up, I actually wanted to talk to you about that." Puck stated.

"If you tell me to stop supersizing, I'm gonna slap you." Quinn warned Puck.

"I love you." Puck told Quinn. "And I think you're beautiful. And fucking badass, especially when you're carrying our baby."

Quinn smiled as she looked at Puck. "Yeah?"

"Hell yeah." Puck grinned.

"But?" Quinn asked.

"But I think you should be careful about how you talk about food." Puck advised Quinn. "Especially when the kids are around."

"What do you mean?" Quinn asked.

"The other day I heard you on the phone with Santana." Puck said. "You were talking about dieting and you said you always remind yourself that fat lasts longer than flavor."

Quinn furrowed her eyebrow.

"I don't want the kids hearing things like that and changing their eating habits because of it." Puck explained. "I mean, I never really had body issues, but I know Finn did, and you and Santana and all the girls did, and I just wanna make sure we do whatever we can to help our kids with that stuff. Especially Beth, now that she's in high school."

"Yeah, you're right." Quinn noted. "And I'm sorry. I guess I wasn't really thinking about it like that."

"I know." Puck nodded. "I want the kids to know that it doesn't matter what the scale says. And I know you do, too."

Quinn nodded back in agreement. "Thanks for taking to me about this."

"I love you." Puck reminded Quinn.

"I love you." Quinn said as she kissed Puck.

"You're so beautiful."

"I really love you."