Cooking Class (Fuck)

"Hey." Finn said, walking over to Puck at his locker. "Remember how we were talking about the wedding the other day?"

"Still think it's a bad idea." Puck noted. "But yeah, why?"

"Well, remember how you said Rachel and I aren't adult enough to live on our own?" Finn added.

"Yeah." Puck nodded. "Neither of you can cook, you don't know how to pay bills, Rachel's a spoiled only child, and your mom still does your laundry."

"Geez, Puck." Finn frowned. "We're not that bad."

"Sorry." Puck apologized. "Anyway, you were saying?"

"Right." Finn muttered. "Well, I signed up for a cooking class this afternoon."

"A cooking class?" Puck repeated. "Can you read?"

"What?" Finn asked.

"Do you know how to read?" Puck wondered.

"Uh... yeah." Finn said.

"Then you can cook." Puck promised. "Why would you spend money on a class when you could save your money and take a class with Chef Puckerman?"

"You?" Finn asked.

"I've been cooking since I was ten, and I'm really good at it." Puck reminded Finn. "I can teach you a few things and teach you how to pay bills and stuff. You know, so you can take care of Rachel."

"I thought you said getting married was a bad idea." Finn noted.

"Oh, it is." Puck responded. "But if you're gonna do it anyway, I wanna make sure you're gonna be a good husband."

"You really know all this stuff?" Finn questioned Puck. "How?"

"I've had to figure things out over the years." Puck shrugged. "Like when I was with Quinn."

"If you're still in love with her, why don't you tell her?" Finn suggested.

"If I was in love with her, I'd tell her, but I'm not." Puck lied. "Besides, she's going off to college in a few months and I don't wanna get in her way."

Finn nodded slowly.

"So do you want my help or not?"