Sugar Mamas (Puck/Mercedes/Quinn)

hey mercedes ... any sugar mamas' numbers you wanna share with Puckasaurus?

Puck sent the text and put his phone down. He picked up the instructions to his IKEA furniture and took a deep breath as he worked on the dresser.

He had been in L.A. for a few weeks, but he only managed to put together the bed, couch, and nightstand.

Puck picked up his phone as it buzzed with a text from Mercedes.

555-2305

Puck smirked as he clicked on the number and sent a text message. He put his phone down and went back to working on the furniture.

Within seconds, Puck's phone was ringing. He answered the call and put it to his ear.

"Hey, baby."

"Noah, what are you doing?"

"Quinn?" Puck responded.

"I got your text." Quinn said.

"My text?" Puck asked. "Hold on."

Puck scrolled through his texts and saw that he had texted Quinn the message meant for the sugar mama.

"Mercedes." Puck hissed as he put his phone back to his ear. "I asked her for a sugar mama's number, not my baby mama's number."

"Same old Puck." Quinn laughed in amusement. "Well, it's good to hear your voice."

"Yeah, yours, too." Puck said. "How's New Haven?"

"It's good." Quinn answered. "I've been so busy, but it's good. I'm actually visiting Mercedes in a few weeks."

"Oh." Puck muttered. "Well, if you're not too busy with her, it'd be cool to catch up while you're here."

"Yeah, I'd like that." Quinn agreed.

"Cool." Puck stated. "I'll text you."

"Nothing dirty this time?" Quinn teased.

"Can't make any promises." Puck said with a smirk.

Quinn laughed lightly. "I'll see you in a few weeks. And behave."

"See you then, Q."