Epilogue ❤

*Sophia *

Three months later...

Today was a very special day for me and my entire family, it was my wedding day, well not just mine alone, it was also my parent's and so it was a double celebration for us. I'm so happy that my parents are back together again, and I'm more happy to be married to the love of my life, my happiness, my only joy, my best friend... My life partner.

And so, we were currently standing at the alter, my baby bump is evident now we just finished exchanging rings and it was time for the fun part, and then dad decided to say his vows.

"Jennifer, you are the best decision that I've ever made in my life, and I was so wrong for letting you go before. And even after we separated I started looking for what never existed, but of course it didn't work out with anyone else" he said and mom had tears in her eyes,

"I wanted someone perfect, and I forgot that no one is, not even me. A time came and I knew that I could never find what I was looking for, I knew that I had it all along and I lost it." he said as he wiped her tears away,

"I realised that you were the one for me the day I picked you up from the airport and I would be stupid to let you go again"

"I love you before, I love you even more now... And I'll love you till eternity" he ended and then kissed her forehead. It's been a while since I saw mom this emotional, everyone applauded, just then Daniel whispered to me.

"I also have my vows but I'm gonna tell you later, when it's just the two of us" he said winking at me, and I chuckled.

"It's weird but I like it, I don't want to get all emotional and ruin my makeup" I said and he laughed, so did I, "It'd be so annoying I tell you" I added, with that, the pastor said.

"And by the power invested in me, you may kiss your brides" he said and with that, we kissed, everyone cheered for us, it was a day to remember forever.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

*Daniel *

I didn't know how else to describe how happy I am right now, we are currently at the reception, and it was on full steam. Many couples were currently dancing on the dance floor and so is my mom and my mother in law, it's like she's happier than anyone else.

We already changed into another clothes, my beautiful wife was busy chatting with Angel, who's baby bump is bigger now. I don't like remembering the day mom found out about her pregnancy, she literally passed out twice, it was a chaotic night.

Apparently, mom had already noticed it few days before Becky's wedding, but she let it be until after the wedding. And then I persuaded Angel to tell her everything, mom was very upset but what can she do? What has happened has happened.

Mom cried dramatically that day saying that, all her kids does is to lie and keep things away from her, she said that we make her feel like she's not part of the family, which was so uncalled for by the way. Angel was ready to leave the house but mom didn't let her.

"And who do you want to leave in this house alone? Since you have decided to force a grandchild on my neck, there's nothing I can do other than to accept my faith. I just hope you find a man that will accept you and your baggage" those were her words.

They weren't very pleased but at least she forgave her daughter and now they live together. Mom still goes to her shop, even though there's absolutely no need for that anymore, so instead, I expanded her business for her. While Sophie and I, bought ourselves a new home, I can't have my wife live with my family again...it's better that way.

I watched Sophie having a conversation with some of the guest when I saw someone behind her, I immediately stood up from my seat and went to the person. In no time I was beside my wife, as I stared daggers at him.

"What are you doing here? How did you get in?" I asked Teddy, Sophie started to panic as she held my arm tightly, while the guest gave us some privacy.

"Woah Daniel, please calm down, I'm not here to cause any trouble, please hear me out" he said, he looked a little miserable. Maybe it has t so with his loss of few million followers.

"I'm only here to congratulate you both, and also to apologise" he said to us and I felt Sophie's grip loosen. "I'm sorry for everything, I let my jealousy get the best of me, I lost a friend, and I almost lose my career because of my selfishness" he said, while looking down.

"Please forgive me Sophie, I'm sorry, I wish I can make it up to you" he said, and I spoke.

"There would be no need for that Teddy" I said firmly, and Sophie spoke.

"Look Teddy, I don't hold any grudge against you because I feel like you've already learnt your lesson and I hope you do change for real " she said.

"Thank you Sophie, I can't thank you enough" he said, and then he turned to me. "Daniel?"

"Please leave Teddy" I said not even looking at him.

"I'm sorry" he said.

"Daniel?" Sophie called out, and I looked at her. How can she be easily deceived by this phony? "Just let it go, there's no use getting angry anymore, it's all in the past now" she said, and I sighed.

"I'm really sorry Daniel, please forgive me for all I've done to you " he said, and I looked at him. After a while, I stretched out my hand, and his eyes became less sad. He shook my hand, with a smile on his face.

"Thanks bro, I'm so happy right now" he said, and I gave him a small smile.

"Your welcome" I said, and then I freed my hand from his.

"I guess I'll see you guys around" he said and with that he left.

We watched him leave, and then we heard my mom say to Angel who was busy eating everything she could find, she has gained a lot of weight by the way.

"Eku ishe, a te nuje (foody!) continue eating everything thing oh. Don't watch your weight, see the way you're about to explode" mom said, Angel didn't care at all, instead she took a bite from her chicken, Sophie and I laughed at the scene.

"They better get along because they'll be living together from now on." I said to Sophie and she chuckled, I placed my hands on her waist while she wrapped her hands around my neck.

"Damn! Why are you so beautiful?" I asked and she laughed, she playfully hit my chest, and then we were lost in each other's eyes. "I love you" I said,

"I love you more" she said, and with that I kissed her passionately, like it was the last time. I couldn't be more happier than this.

**** The End****

😫This one gave me lots of restless days guys, but it was fun writing about these two,😊 and at the same time, very tough.😧

🤔Sometimes, it's either I'm lost of words or I don't know what my next line would be... but I'm glad it was a success and I can finally call it a wrap.🎁 I hope you enjoyed it 😊