Chapter Fifty Four

*Sophia *

"I don't have anything to say or do about that Jennifer, it's their choice, if Sophie has moved on, then we should too. We can't force them to stay with each other, it's their decision" dad said, and mom scoffed.

"And who told you that she has moved on? She's undeniably in love with him" mom said, and I frowned.

"Wow mom, I'm right here" I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Anyways, you're her father, it's your company, it's your decision to make, and so if you both have agreed to this, I guess I have nothing else to say, instead I'll support you." mom said and dad smiled.

"Great, now that it's settled, I'll go get some rest, it's been a long day" dad said and then he left. But not before saying goodnight to me and mom.

And then mom sat on my bed and I took my phone from the side table, she sighed.

"Are you sure you're okay with all of these? It should be you taking over your dad's company" mom said and I frowned.

"Okay first of all, I'm not crazy about Daniel the way you made it sound" I lied to her, "And secondly, I don't like dad's kind of work it's too stressful, and it's not my calling and so Daniel can have it. As long as he keeps on giving me my allowances, we won't have any problems" I said and she sighed.

"okay, if you're truly okay with it then, I am too. Now get some sleep, tomorrow's gonna be quite stressful" mom said and then she kissed me good night, with that, she left the room.

Yeah, how could I forget about tomorrow? It's Becky's wedding and everything is in order already. She's getting married to a rich man and so the arrangements for the wedding wasn't that a big deal. A famous wedding planner took care of everything, and so all the couples had to do is to show up for the big day.

During the week, the twins have been so busy for the preparations, trying out wedding dresses and finding the perfect asoebi for the occasion, mom and I will be wearing ours tomorrow at the wedding of course.

The theme was golden, black and red, the bridesmaids gets to wear a golden asoebi, which was really outstanding, mine fit me perfectly. It was a fitted floor-length gown with a slit by the side up to my thigh, it was beautiful. While the males were to put on a black senator's wears, I think it will be perfect too. And the elderly women were to wear their red asoebi which suits mom a lot.

I haven't seen Daniel ever since the festival and I'm so sure that we'll be seeing each other tomorrow. I just hope that everything goes well, I wonder if he's still angry at me? Anyways we'll find out tomorrow.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Are you sure you want to stay behind? Becky would freak" mom said, and I just stared at her speechless.

This morning I woke up throwing up again, and I felt so weak, the doctor just left and I felt a little better, but still I just want to sleep. Dad just saw the doctor off, and mom was already dressed up for the wedding.

"Please mom I just want to rest, I'll call her later " I said and she rolled her eyes. Just then dad walked in, in his black seatnator's wears, he looked really handsome. While mom wore her red floor-length asoebi gown, she loves parties and so do I, but just not right now.

"Just look at her Wole, she can't function properly" mom said and I rolled my eyes at her.

"Then why are you so worked up? We should just stay at home and take care of her then" dad said and mom frowned.

"Well... " she was saying and then she paused.

"That's what I thought too, you won't miss this wedding for anything.. "