Chapter Fifty Three

. *Daniel *

Yesterday, was a night to surely remember, this was high far the best festival ever, though I wasn't there to perform, but my sisters gave me the whole story. I had to lie to them that I fell ill, and that's why I left the building early, and today, my family gets to move in to my house and I'm almost done with paying back the person I borrowed from.

Mom only decided to move in because I told her the truth about the house and although she got upset, but I was able to convince her to let it go, and forgive me. And did I mention that Young John won last night? Man, that alone made my day, he deserved it and I feel happy to be able to help him.

Oh, why didn't Teddy win? OK let me break it down for you, first of all he got what he deserved, someone sold a fake golden ticket to him last minute, and he only realised that when it was his turn. And even at that, Mr Makun still allowed him to perform, but guess what? The audience totally disapproved they started complaining once he got on stage, and that's because apparently he was the only celebrity that participated yesterday, the humiliation was mad.

It was really hilarious I tell you, and now, I gave the ladies some space to settle in at home while I went to work, my hustle continues. I was driving when Mr Makun called me, he wanted to talk, and so after I dropped the passenger, I went to his office.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"How are you doing?" he asked, once we shook hands and I sat down on the couch across from him.

"I'm fine sir" I answered.

"That's good" he said, And I looked away, "I wanted to talk about you and my daughter, you only told me that you both had a fight, you still haven't explained to me what happened Daniel," he said,

"I'm sorry sir, but I actually thought that she probably told you everything herself by now" I said

"Yeah, she did but I still want to hear your side of the story, why call it quits?" he asked, and I reluctantly replied.

"Well that's because, I have put up with her for too long, she does as she pleases, she has no regards for me. She even went far as going to a night club without my consent. And because of that, we got into a heated argument, it got really serious and... "

"Believe me I understand everything you're saying Daniel, and I'll be honest with you, she misses you. And I know that she's sorry, she has changed Daniel" he said

"What do you want me to do sir? I said some hurtful things to her that day and then I left the house, but when I came back home she already left. And I couldn't bring myself to go beg her to come back, I just couldn't" I said

"So there is really nothing I can say for you to take her back?" he asked, and I was quiet.

"Even if I tell you that she's pregnant?" he added and I shook my head.

"Sir, you want to start with this your prank again, that's what you said the first time and you got us married that night and now you are doing the same thing again... " I was saying and he laughed hard. "Sir it's not funny nau"

"I'm sorry, I.. I just can't help it" he said in between laughing.

After a while he stopped laughing and then he cleared his throat.

"Ok Daniel let's leave that matter aside, what happened last night?" he asked and I raked my hair with my hand.

"Nothing, I just fell ill that's all" I replied and he started at me.

Just then, he brought out his ipad and showed me a CCTV footage of last night at the backstage, I saw when I handed my ticket to Young John I and cringed at that. I looked at him and he just stared at me, now I cleared my throat.