Chapter Eleven

* Mr. Makun *

"I never for once thought of you as a slut or my personal sex machine. I'm so surprised that this is what you thought about our relationship. " I said, and she started to feel remorseful, I stood up, " How many times? How many times did I asked you to marry me but you refused, you said that you weren't ready. " I said getting annoyed, she placed her hands on her mouth and sobbed lightly.

" I'm sorry Babe, I didn't mean to... " she was saying but I cut her off.

"Tell me something Mimi, how many men out there would do what I've done for you? They wouldn't even do it for their wives at home, hell, we're not even married, and yet you have the guts to complain" I said, and she tried to come closer to me but I moved back.

"I'm sorry baby, please. " she said, and I scoffed

"Ok.. I forgive you, but just like what you said, everything you did for me, I paid " I said air quoting the word everything with my fingers, " I don't owe you, and you don't owe me either. So let's just call it quits" I said and her eyes widened in surprise, she immediately fell on her knees, and clutched my legs.

"Don't embarrass yourself Mimi, please leave. " I said, but she didn't listen.

"No babe, please don't ask me to leave, I can never leave you, please " she begged, I freed myself from her grip and went to open the door for her, "I'm not leaving, never" she yelled and went to sit at the couch, I closed the door.

"Why are you being so stubborn? " I asked she wiped her tears and crossed her arms on her chest.

"Okay fine, I'm not breaking up with you. But please just go I'm very busy" I said but she didn't buy any of what I said, I sighed. "I'm serious Mimi, I'll come see you later I promise " I said and she stood up, she walked towards me and wrapped her arms around my neck, I placed my hands on her waist.

"Don't ever think of leaving me Babe" she said and I chuckled, I raised a hand up,

"It's a promise! " I said, she smiled and pecked my lips, and then she hugged me, I hugged her back.

However I wasn't really happy with getting back with her again, it's as if I've lost all the feelings I once had for her. I know she's just with me because of my money, even if I'm going to remarry, I'll make sure that it's with someone that returns the same feelings I have for her. But will I ever be able to find someone like that?

                    ::::::::::::::::::

Two days later....

About an hour later, I sat on my couch in my office, having a cup of coffee. I decided to check my IG account, and I saw so many messages as usual. I don't think I'll ever be able to reply all of them so I decided to ignore them. As if on cue, a message just came in from '@wisegirl' I chuckled at the username. I wondered what she wants so I opened the message.

Apparently she sent a video about two days ago but I didn't reply her and now she sent another message, saying 'it's best if you reply me immediately Sir, as your reputation is at stake here' I couldn't believe what I just read, what is she talking about? She was online so I replied, 'What are you talking about? I don't have time for your nonsense'.

She immediately replied, 'Oh really? then watch the video I sent you, after that, we'll know whether you've got my time or not'

I became so confused and annoyed at the same time, I've dealt with her kind before, I wonder what she has against me? Well, only one way to find out. With that, I scrolled up and played the video.

                   ::::::::::::::::::::

                   * Sophia *

I sat on the couch in the living room watching my favourite TV show, I wore a pink hoodie shirt and white trousers. I held a bowl of chin-chin that Lillie made earlier, I have been trying to reach Daniel for days now, but he isn't picking up the phone, so I decided to watch some television to take my mind off things.