Chapter Forty Five

*Daniel *

I was literally lost of words, how can both my sisters be pregnant at the same time? The annoying part is that they're not married yet. How did this happen? I thought mummy brought them up to be better than that. She will definitely lose it when she finds out about this, Angel just stared down at the floor, she's probably regretting her actions.

"Please tell me it's a joke?" I managed to say, Sophie wasn't holding my arms anymore, I guess she figured that I'm so upset right now.

"I'm sorry Daniel, I'm so sorry, I... I didn't know how this happened.. " Angel was saying and I cut her off.

"How can you even say that you don't know how this happened? Is this a joke or something? Even if you want to lie at least be good at it" I said, and Sophie spoke.

"Please Daniel, what's done is done, I think it's better to accept the situation because now there's nothing we can do to change it... "

"Please Sophie don't interfere in this, accept what? This is too much nau, what will happen when mummy finds out about this? She had so much faith in Angel, because to us she was the exact opposite of Becky, and now they turned out to be the same thing" I said the last part while looking at Angel who couldn't even look at me in the eye.

"And you know the annoying part of this? The fact that you both were trying to hide this from me. Isn't that why you made up the story that you have been transferred to another branch? Just so that you can get out of the house? And come hide here? For how long? Till you give birth?"

" Of course not, at least until Becky gets married " Sophie said, and I scoffed.

"I don't understand one thing, if Becky can come clean and tell us everything, why can't Angel do the same? Why should yours be different?" I asked Angel, and she hesitated "Talk nau!" I snapped and Sophie stepped in our middle, she was now facing me.

"That's because it's different " she said

"I really don't want to talk to you right now Sophie, why should I believe anything you say? After all you wanted to hide this from me" I said

"I'm sorry okay? I didn't want you to find out now because I knew you would react this way. I was just looking out for your sister," she said, and then she breathed out.

"Before I tell you everything, I want you to promise me that you will also support her and let her stay here for a while" she said

"I can't believe you still have the nerve to give me conditions after everything that has happened. Either way, if you won't tell me the truth then she can't stay here... " I was saying and she cut me off

"Okay okay, Actually the truth is we didn't want your mom to find out because she would freak out, and probably disown her. And also, Becky isn't pregnant" she said and I was amused

"Really now? So how foolish do you think I am huh? I knew you were only going to lie.. "

"No I swear I'm not lying, it's the truth" she said, and then she sighed. "I'm really sorry for keeping this from you babe, I was going to tell you I promise" she said

"Just tell me the truth Sophie" I said curtly,

"Becky is not pregnant, we came up with the idea just so that your mom will let her marry Ben" she said,

"What?" I yelled, and she flinched a little

"I'm sorry"

"Tell me it's not true" I said and she looked down, Angel was just uncomfortable behind Sophie.