Chapter Forty Eight

*Sophia *

Today, I decided to meet up with Teddy at the club, this will really help my mind get off things with Daniel. He had the guts to go on a lunch date with Vera few days ago, although he said it was nothing but you know me, I don't believe any of that. After I took a shower, I put on that nice brown hair I got as a gift from my recent job, I let it fall on one side of my shoulder.

I took out my expensive sexy maroon short gown, it fit my body perfectly, just the way I like it, it seems I've gained some weight. How is that even possible? I shrugged at that, I think I'll have to start working out again.

After putting on the gown, I sat on the bed to wear my black plumps when my door opened, it was Angel, she smiled at me.

"Anh Anh, where are you going looking all dulled up? I wanted to tell you that Becky and her Prince charming are back" she said, making me chuckle.

"No where important, and I'll call her later " I replied hoping she would just let it go.

"Hah, this can't just be no where important nau, I've never seen you look this way before, apart from the time you modelled for those people" she said, I stood up.

"I'm going for a girl's night out" I said to her

"You don't have any friends" she said to me with crossed arms.

"That's not true, you don't know Rita" I said

"You guys are no longer close again nau, have you forgotten?"

"Well that's why we're going out tonight, so that we can make up for lost times" I said and she just stared at me, I knew she wasn't buying any of this but I really don't care at the moment.

I looked at my phone and saw a message from Teddy, after reading it, I kept my phone on the bed and went to the wardrobe, I looked at her again,

"I'm sorry dear but I have to leave now" I said while putting on some perfume.

"OK oh, sha bring something come" she said as she sat on the bed, I laughed.

"You know I always do" I said while walking to the door, and then she called out my name.

"Sophie " she said and I turned to her. "Tell me which club you are going to, just in case" she said shrugging, and I was unsure.

"Why do you want to know?"

"Just in case nau, I'm having a bad feeling that's all" she replied making me roll my eyes at her.

"Please don't start with your pregnancy instincts, anyway It's Cubana" I lied.

"It's expensive oh" she added.

"Are you kidding me right now?" I asked getting upset, and then I left, she can be so annoying at times.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Hey beautiful" Teddy said as soon as I entered the vip room, it was just his bodyguards and him there.

"Hi Teddy," I said as he hugged me lightly.

"Please sit, I've been waiting for you" he said, and then we both sat down on the same couch.

He signalled his bodyguards to leave us which they did but not before they looked at me in a weird way. Just then a waitress came in with some wine, which I didn't really fancy at the moment.

"Come on, have a drink, we're here to celebrate you tonight" he said as he gave me a glass and then I sipped mine a little.

I was starting to feel a little uncomfortable right now, I didn't know why but something just felt a little off. So I excused myself and went to the private bathroom. I went inside and tried to calm myself down, I turned on the water, okay Sophie this isn't your first time to be in a club before, so just relax.