Chapter Four

* Daniel *

At the studio, Teddy just finished recording a song and everyone was happy about it, including I even though I sometimes feel like he's living my dream. He came out from the recording room, smiling at us. It has been three days already since that incident at the club.

"Guy this song is going to be a hit!" His female dj, Binta said to Teddy and he scoffed.

"Of course it will, I'm the best after all.. " he said, in a duh tone. He can be very pompous at times. I just stood in one corner of the room, on my phone, I wore a black gean trousers and white shirt. I've been ignoring Sophie's calls since that night. It's not that I'm angry with her, I just don't want to talk to her right now.

"Let's go out and celebrate! " one of his crew said, and everyone supported, all I just want to do is to go back home and rest, I didn't have much sleep ever since that night.

"And why are you just standing here alone? " Binta asked, I didn't even notice her presence. She is a brown skin woman, around my age, she had this red, short dreadlocks, she's very beautiful. I faked a smile, and shook my head.

"This guy sha, you want to make me faint with your cute dimples right? " she asked and I laughed, it made me remember Sophie, she also loves my dimples a lot.

"Hey Jacky Chan, let's go! " Teddy said from behind us, he's been calling me that since he discovered that I got into a fight at the club. It was kinda annoying but I can't complain, he's my boss, and I know that he's upset that Binta made a comment about my dimples, yeah! he's that kind of a person.

He never takes interest on anything or anyone unless I do, and then he snatches it away. I remember when he stole a girlfriend of mine away, that was few months ago before I met Sophie, I've been extra careful since then, so that he doesn't find out about my relationship with Sophie. And now he has been trying his hardest to get Binta's attention but she doesn't seem to be interested, she knows fully well that he's not a serious type.

"Alright boss, " I said, and made my way out, she quickly held my hand, I didn't miss the way Teddy got tensed by it, and with that, we all went out.

                   :::::::::::::::::::::

We went to a really exquisite restaurant, and Teddy booked the whole place for us, I love it when he does that. There were about eleven of us, including Jaff and Mike, they were already drinking. It's like they would die if they don't eat to maintain that muscular body of theirs. Teddy's manager, Vera was out of town at the moment. We all sat at a round table, the waiters served us different kinds of meals, there were so many to choose from. However, I couldn't be happy even if I wanted to, I was still feeling heartbroken. It was already noon, and everyone kept on eating and drinking, I just had a glass of orange juice in front of me, while on my phone.

                      *Teddy *

I am so pissed at Daniel right now, but I tried to hide it and pretend that everything was ok. He knows that I like Binta a lot and yet, he's making her fall for him, but he's just a driver why would she be interested in him? Don't get me wrong, I love Daniel, he's like my younger brother, but right now he's totally annoying me. I even brought out a chair for her to sit beside me, but she refused and decided to sit beside him, I was totally stunned by her actions. And now he's just ignoring her like he doesn't like her, maybe he's doing it so that I won't get jealous, I sighed at the thought.

"Why are you so quiet today? You are usually the life of the party" she asked him and he chuckled, our eyes met and he looked back at her again.

" It's nothing Binta, I'm just tired" he said, and just then she grabbed his phone from his hand, and placed her hand in his. I clutched my fork hard.