Chapter 34

Thanks, Ishita, for this beautiful edit 😘

  Suleiman

I woke up by the ringing of my cell to find myself spooned with Mishal's delicate form. I pulled my arm from below her, and she stirred in sleep. Picking up my cell from the nightstand, I sat on the bed, leaning against the headboard.

"What is it?" I asked, receiving the call.

"We caught two Pereira fuckers," Salahuddin replied.

A wave of excitement surged through me at his words. Finally, we got some good news, the last two men we caught were local hooligans hired by Nicholas. They didn't know shit about his hideouts. Nicholas paid them to kill whoever entered the warehouse that night.

"Take them to our safe house. It's been long since I heard a Periera sing," I instructed him.

"On it," he replied and barked orders to the men present with him," By the way, how was your night?" The asshole asked in a teasing tone.

"That's none of your fucking business," I snapped at him and hung up the call, but his crazy laugh reached my ears before the call disconnected.

While I prepared dinner, Salahuddin looked over the arrangement of flowers in my bedroom by the florist. He kept teasing me about the great Venom, selecting flower arrangements from a catalog. Salahuddin was with me when I ordered the flowers.

It was a blessing that Osman was on a date with some girl. Otherwise, it would have been worse. I never imagined I would do such crazy shit for a girl ever in my life.

I looked at Mishal, who turned onto her stomach in sleep. The sheets had slipped down her beautiful body and got bunched around her waist. They only covered her hips and left bare her slender legs for my hungry eyes.

Mishal was fucking up my mind badly. I was getting hard again at the sight of her gorgeous naked body. I admired her when she tried to act boldly in her attempts at seduction. If not for her, we still might have been living like strangers. I couldn't think of anything other than her, and after last night I don't think I would ever be the same again.

I leaned and kissed her bare shoulder, making her stir in sleep. Moving my lips to her neck, I peppered kisses on her soft skin. Her floral scent filled my nostrils, and I wanted to bury myself in her again.

I nibbled on her earlobe, and Mishal opened her eyes and looked at me with confusion," Good Morning," I greeted her.

Mishal gave me a shy smile and snaked her arms around me, pulling me to her. Our lips met in a passionate kiss. I let Mishal take the lead. She was an eager learner, and I wanted her to enjoy every moment of our intimacy.

"I want you," she whispered shyly, pulling back from the kiss.

"Mishal, you must be sore," I passed her a cold look.