Chapter 11

Thanks, Ishita for this wonderful edit 😘

Mishal

A week had passed since we got married Suleiman was his usual detached self. We never spoke much, apart from the regular Salaam( Salaam is a greeting in Arabic that means "Peace be upon you"). Sometimes if he was in a good mood he would ask me about my day. This was our relationship in our first week of marriage. 

Suleiman was an early riser, luckily I was one too. He used to swim a few laps in the swimming pool every morning and then train in the gym. The swimming pool and the gym were on the same floor. One day I thought of accompanying him, I thought of making use of my spare time working out in the gym.

I slipped into a tee and sweats and followed Suleiman downstairs. He didn't make any comment about me joining him. When we reached the desired floor through the elevator, we split up. Suleiman strolled towards the pool and I walked to the gym. The pool was across the gym; only a glass wall separated them. 

I walked into the Gym to find Osman working out. I trotted to the treadmill which was kept alongside the glass wall, giving a nice view of the pool. I watched as Suleiman dived into the pool in his swimming trunks. There was no doubt that he was a fine specimen of nature. I watched as the muscles of his arms and back flexed with every stroke. He was a sight to behold, I was completely mesmerized by his mastered movements, and the water splashing around him. 

I was brought out of the trance by the sound of someone clearing their throat. I turned and looked to find Osman looking at me with amusement. I blushed from the embarrassment of being caught staring at Suleiman. 

"Kitty, did you hit the gym so you can ogle Bhai, while he completed his laps in the pool?" Osman asked.

I blushed harder, I had come to the gym to work out. It was a bonus that Suleiman swam in the pool just across the wall. I don't know why but watching Suleiman swimming in the pool had resulted in the development of naughty thoughts in my mind. Suleiman was hot, there was no denying the sex appeal in his personality. 

" There is no need to be embarrassed. He is your husband, you have a religious and legal right to ogle him, kitty," Osman gave me a broad smile. 

I laughed at his remark. Osman had called me Kitty twice. What was with the Khan men and their liking to the "Kingdom Animalia". Suleiman used to call me little pigeon and now Osman was calling me kitty. 

"Why are you calling me kitty?" I asked him.

"Really?" he looked at me from top to bottom and then back to my face again. 

I noticed I was wearing a Hello Kitty tee-shirt after Osman pointed. Damn, these brothers. Nothing misses their keen gaze. Not that it was hard to miss, the logo on the front was quite large.