Chapter 17

Thanks, Ishita for this edit 🥰

Suleiman

I looked at Mishal who was getting ready to go to Salahuddin's place. She had spent more time in their house in the last three weeks than she spent at home. She usually left after breakfast but somedays she would go after lunch.

I had stopped worrying about her because she was getting along well with the Zaman sisters and their friend Ushna. I was relieved that she was not bothering me with her temper tantrums anymore.

Something was different about her today, as she got dressed. I couldn't place a finger on exactly what was different but certainly, there was something.

"What are your plans for today?" I asked.

Mishal who was standing in front of the mirror got startled and studies my expressions through it. She was brushing her brown hair. I liked her hair, they were light brown like her eyes and they shone and bounced with every movement of her. Sometimes I used to fantasize about how they would feel wrapped around my hand, while Mishal was kneeling in front of me, "Get a grip you pervert," I cussed.

I had been battling this all-consuming desire which burned inside me. It was getting more and more difficult for me to stay away from her. Mishal was not helping either. She was getting bolder with each passing day. Every night was torture for me, Mishal had started wearing sexy night wears from the magazines. It was a different one every night and was a test of my fucking patience and sanity.

I couldn't tell how much I was lusting after her. I know not just months ago, I had thought of her as a child. Osman and Aminah were still like children to me and Mishal was nearly ten years younger than me. I couldn't have imagined at the time of my wedding that I would lust for her like this one day.

Some nights I wanted to let go of all restraints and take her, but I knew it would give Mishal power over me. I didn't want her to find out how much she affected me. She was already too defiant and disrespectful and if she found out how crazy she was driving me with each passing day, she would never obey me again.

I was afraid of giving her power over me. Of course, she already held that power, she was just not aware of it. I wanted to keep it that way, as long as I could. I didn't want anyone to think that Suleiman Khan was brought to his knees by a woman. Not really a woman, a girl to be precise and ten years younger to me. Then there was ever lying threat from my enemies. I didn't want Mishal falling for me and getting hurt like Mom if something happened to me.

"I am going to Zaman's then we will go to the salon," she smiled in a seductive way, which she had mastered in the past couple of months.

I didn't want anything at that moment other than to bend her over the dresser and fuck her until she came crying out my name. I would have enjoyed my fantasy for a few more moments if Mishal would not have called me.