Chapter 16

Thanks Ishita for this beautiful edit 😘

Mishal

"Okay, here is the deal," Ushna said to the three of us.

We were sitting in a salon having our feet pedicured. Just a week remained for Sidrah's wedding. We had completed all the shopping and worked out with the wedding planner for the pre-wedding festivities and the wedding festivities.

"We will leave from here wearing these," Ushna pulled out four Abayas from her large bag.

"You think they will allow us to enter Hawaas, wearing Burka?" Sidrah emphasized the word, Burka.

We had been planning a bachelorette party for Sidrah for nearly three weeks. Today was the day we were to implement the plan. I didn't like their idea, but I had to stick with them.

"I know they won't dumbo, that's why we will use these," Ushna pulled out a pink-colored wig from her bag.

"You are kidding right?" I asked her in disbelief.

"You, you and you," she pointed at me, Sidrah and Wardah, "You think your husband and your brother are going to allow you to enter that club if you walk in like this?" she asked, pointing to us from top to bottom.

"Sorry to disappoint but, No."

"You need to be unrecognizable or they won't let you step inside that place," Ushna added.

"Okay, so you mean to say we leave this place wearing Burka? Then we go to Hawaas get rid of them, put on our wigs, and enter?" Sidrah asked.

"Isn't that obvious," Ushna rolled her eyes at Sidrah.

I don't know but I was still not convinced with their plan. I knew Suleiman was not going to like it a bit. Wardah had asked Salahuddin to allow her to throw a party for Sidrah at Hawaas and he had refused to let them step in the club.

This was the height of hypocrisy and double standards. The men could visit the club whenever they wanted and the women were not allowed within a five hundred meters distance of that club. Chauvinist Pigs, that's what all mafia men are.

"Do you girls need some more briefing? Ushna asked and we shook our heads in a no, "Then, move your butts, we have a party to attend to," she announced.

We all had brought the clothes which we were going to wear tonight with us to the salon. I had chosen black leather pants with a red lace crop top, Ushna had given me a red-colored wig. I knew I was going to look hideous in that wig, but we had to wear them until we got into the club.

Ushna was wearing a silver sequin top with a black Capri, she had worn that pink wig. Sidrah chose a simple yellow top with lace on its neck and blue denim jeans paired with a blonde wig. Wardah chose to wear a blue-colored top with white leather pants and a blue wig. She looked like a smurf in it.