Chapter 103

"Are you fucking serious right now. I can't believe you would just drop Ruby off to fucking do something like that" I tell him calming down. I'm so angry right now. I walk off back into the living room needing to be away from Jason right now. I scream..
"ACEEE" and he comes bolting into me.
"What isit what happened you OK?" he asks me looking around.
"Where's Ruby. She's gone?" I tell him beginning to panic and tears are streaming down my face.
Searching the room and she's no where to be found. Where could she have gone?
"Let's calm down Liam could of just taken her." he tells me but I can see the panic all over his face.
I run up the stairs and burst through Liam's bedroom door. I see him laying on his bed on his phone and look around the room for my baby girl.
"Where is she?" I ask him breathing heavily.
"Asleep in her cot" he points to her and I drop to my knees crying. Liam comes over to me crouching down.
"What's wrong?" he asks me and I hit him consistently. He grabs my hands looking at me confused.
"I thought someone took her you stupid bastard. When did you even come back" I ask him fuming at him now.
"When you two were arguing. I had a shower and you was still at it. I grabbed her and brought her up to bed chill out love" he tells me. Chill out is he crazy. I start to cry uncontrollably.
"Don't fucking love me, you scared the shit out of me Liam" I tell him and Ace appears finally. I stand up and look at both of them.
"Get out my house. Both of you. I can't see any of your faces right now" I tell them but they just look at each other even more confused.
"I said get the fuck out" I say louder this time and Liam starts to move towards Ruby. "Are you crazy. Your not taking her" I spit angrily at him shoving him towards the door where Jason stands and then they start to move quickly. I slam the door behind them and drop back to the floor crying. Why is this happening? Everything was going so well. What did I do to deserve this? Finally my tears stop flowing and I wipe my face roughly. I stand back up and walk over to a sleeping Ruby still. I pick her up gently and take her to my bedroom putting her down in her cot to sleep there. She fidgets a little and I freeze hoping she doesn't wake up but she rolls over and goes back to sleep. Thank god I thought running my hands through my hair.
Finally calming down after just sitting there staring at my sleeping baby and holding my stomach. I need to relax this can't be good for my baby. I pull the covers back and lay down in the bed and just watch her sleep. Hearing my phone vibrate I grab it and see a text from Ace. Rolling my eyes I open it.

Ace: Angel I hope your OK. Please don't stress to much its not good for you or the baby. I love you baby just remember that X

I read and reread the text. The nerve of this guy. He's the one coursing me stress for fuck sake. I don't even text him back he doesn't deserve a reply yet.
Throwing my phone on the bed I just stare at the ceiling waiting for my tears to stop again. What am I going to do now?

Waking up feeling groggy to my baby girl sitting in her cot chewing on her blanket watching me.
"Morning baby" I say to her smiling.
"Mama" she says lifting her arms up at me and I instantly feel better. She makes everything feel better.
"Is my baby girl hungry" I ask her and she looks at me pulling my hair. I take that as a yes. I change her nappy quickly and take her downstairs. Putting her into the highchair and strapping her in. I decide to make her some porridge today. Suddenly hearing knocking at he door I roll my eyes knowing it's one of them. I don't know if I want to see Jason yet. I can't keep Liam from his daughter. I walk to the door and unlock it seeing Liam standing there with his head down. Looking up at me he smiles a little and I notice a black eye.
"What the fuck happened to your eye?" I ask him concerned letting him in and walking back into the kitchen.
"Err.. You love" he tells me and I freeze spining around and look at him again.
"Are you serious. I did that? I didn't think I hit you that hard" I tell him feeling guilty now. Shit!
"I don't blame you, don't feel bad love I understand why you freaked out. I'm sorry I should of told you I was taking her upstairs. I just didn't want to interrupt you guys" he tells me and I understand what he's saying.
"I'm sorry for hitting you. I shouldn't of done that Liam" I tell him as I start to feed Ruby her breakfast.
"It's OK. It looks worse that it feels. I've had worse" he laughs and I look at him unimpressed.
"Not funny.. OK. Sorry" he says and sits down at the table.
"How you feeling this morning?" he asks me and I shrug.
"I could be better. I didn't like sleeping or waking up alone" I tell him honestly and he shakes his head at me.
"That's exactly what Jason said this morning. He wanted to come but I told him to go to work and come back later" he says and I'm grateful. I don't think I can see him yet.
"Thank you Liam, I don't think I can handle that right now. I just want to focus on my baby girl" I tell him smiling back at my baby.
"He knows that, he just needs you right now Angelica" he says and I look at him confused. What?
"Why? It's not like he hasn't done this before" I say wiping Ruby's face clean and getting up to rinse and put the bowl into the dishwasher. Liam takes her out the highchair and cuddles her kissing her face repeatedly.
"Dada" she says to him and he hugs her to his chest.
"Daddy missed you princess" he tells her smiling down at her.
"Jason's not like me love. He needs you now more than ever, trust me I know my brother" he says and I feel bad for kicking them both out now. Fuck sake!