Chapter 110 Jason's POV

It's now Friday and I've been feeling terrible all week, I can't help my angel. After she had McDonald's it did help for a while but then the next morning she threw up some more then she started spotting blood. I've never panicked more in my life than in that moment.
"Angel you feeling any better its been two days and your still spotting. I think you should see a doctor or something" I tell her worried about the baby. She hasn't been too work she's not even left the house. She's running around after Ruby while I'm at work and Liam's busy with the new salon. I feel bad for my angel.
"I'm OK Ace I just need to rest. Your working from home today so you can relax I'm fine your here with me" she tells me reassuring me.
"Liam's taken Ruby for the day aswell so I'm here to look after you angel, let me take care of you baby" I tell her smiling rubbing her stomach.
"OK. Thank you Ace. I love you baby" she says with a smile and I grin wide at her. I love it when she tells me she loves me.
"I love you too angel" I tell her and her phone starts ringing.
"I'll leave you to it angel" I tell her smiling at seeing it's Liam. Probably.. Well more time it's Ruby really.

Sitting at the dinning table with my laptop I search the web for spotting during pregnancy wanting to know a little bit more about what's happening to my angel.
It's not something that should happen but it can and often in the first trimester. And she should see her midwife as soon as possible. Like I said I thought rolling my eyes. I pull my phone and scroll for the midwife and hit call.
"Hi this is Jason King my partners is a patient at your clinic Angelica Robinson." I tell her when she finally answers the phone. I hate being left on hold..
"Hi Mr King, I see her file what's the problem?" she asks me professionally.
"She's been spotting for two days now. What should I do?" I ask not having a clue how to deal with these things.
"Let me check the calendar Mr King. She needs to have an emergency scan. Can you come in today at 12pm" she asks and I check my watch seeing its 11am.
"Absolutely, we'll see you soon, thank you" I tell her happily and hang up.
Putting my phone back into my pocket I close my laptop and make my way up the stairs to the bedroom.
"Angel, get dressed we have an appointment at 12pm then we'll go McDonald's" I tell her and she perks up a little.
"What appointment? I've checked my calendar and nothing" she says confused and I tap my nose. Where going to finally see our baby. She looks at me crossing her arms stubbornly.
"Fine, I got us an emergency scan. Spoil sport" I moan at her chuckling. She jumps up and bounces into my arms excitedly.
"Oh my god. How did you get that, she said they were booked up for another three weeks.
"It's an emergency one because your spotting, they must leave spaces open for these types of things" I say shrugging thinking where did that information even come from? NHS website.
"Can you find me some comfortable clothes Ace I can't move to much or I'll be sick." she tells me and I nod my head walking over to the closet. Pulling out black underwear first I then grab her a black outfit with her black Louboutin boots and bag.

She looks over my choice with a satisfied smile and looks back to me

"You did good baby. Now help me up please" she tells me and I chuckle at her demand walking back over to her.

"Im ready Ace. Are we leaving" she asks me Impatiently clapping her hands at me.
"Yes angel, let's go" I tell her and make my way to open the front door for her grabbing my car keys off the hooks as I go.
Closing and locking up behind us I unlock my car and open the door for her helping her in.

"I'm scared Ace" I hear Angelica whisper and I grab her hand kissing it soothingly.
"I know you are angel. Me too, but everythings going to be OK." I tell her with a smile to sell what I'm saying. I hope everything is alright..
Climbing out the car I walk around and open her door helping her out as usual and lock up after.
Walking into the clinic and all you see is pregnant women from all different stages. It's weird but good. I can't describe this feeling I have.
"Angelica Robinson for 12pm" She tells the women behind the desk on her computer.
"Yes, take a seat and someone will be out to collect you soon" She says looking over her glasses at us.

After what felt like forever we're finally called in and I begin to get nervous. What if somethings wrong. Fuck. I can't think like that.. I need to be strong for my angel.
"Hi I'm going to be your midwife Angelica. My names Laura Thompson hun. You said you was spotting.. How long for now?" she asks looking at Angelica.
"About two days now. On and off" she tells the midwife looking at her sadly. She's overthinking. Fuck.. I grab her hand and squeeze it comforting her.
"Right let's take a look shall we, this is going to be cold hun" Laura says to her with a smile and squirts some gel on Angelica's lower stomach.
She presses the monitor down onto the gel and starts to maneuver around. I look to the machine hearing something different but the midwife doesn't say anything so I assume it's nothing. She's looking hard pressing down harder then suddenly there's a loud noise and my heart jumps rapidly.
"There you are. Hiding from us" Laura says chuckling.
"I'm just going to do some measurements hun don't worry, your babys fine" she tells us and I breath out a sigh of relief.
"So your 13 weeks hun. If you book an appointment for 3-4 weeks from now I can tell you the sex" she tells us and I smile at her happily. Angelica wipes off the gel with a paper towel she handed and I help her get off the bed and into a chair.
"Was there anything else?" she asks coming to sit at her desk and writes in a red book.
"I'm not keeping anything down at the moment, McDonald's is a hit and miss recently and now I don't know what to do" Angelica tells a sympathetic Laura.
"I'll prescribe you some anti nausea tablets and some more folic acid. If it still continues come back to me" she tells her with a kind smile.
"Thanks Laura." We both say and she holds up her hand.
"These are for you" she tells us and I take them looking at the scan picture. That's my baby. I love you soo much already baby bean.