Chapter 33

Laying in bed cuddled up to Ace is the best feeling ever. Just relaxing with no make up, messy hair and comfy clothing. Nothing beats being in a secure relationship where you trust them 100% and you can be your absolute self around them.
"Are we going to swim today in the pool?" I ask him excitedly. He laughs at me and nods his head.
"If that's what my angel wants" he says smiling and I kiss him quickly jumping out the bed to go shower.

Standing in my binki I look myself over in the mirror and I love it.

"Beautiful angel" he says coming up behind me in red swim shorts.
"We ready." I ask him spinning and wrapping my arms around his neck pulling him down for a kiss.
"Ready angel" he tells me and picks me up carrying me out to our private pool.
Climbing into the pool Ace jumps in behind me and makes a big splash. All men are kids in water I laugh and he splashes me. Game on!

After playing around like children, we relax on the sun lounges and take in some vitamin D and sip cocktails.
"You enjoyed the holiday angel, we're going home in 2 days" he says and I don't want to.
"I don't want to leave and go back to reality" I tell him and he nods agreeing.
"I hear you angel, but we have to go back at some point. Wouldn't want you getting sick of me would we?" he says being serious suddenly. Whoa
"Ace I'd never get tired of you. I love you so much I'd stay with you forever if I could." I tell him grinning.
"Then why don't we?" he asks. And I'm confused.
"Why don't we.. What?" I ask dumbfounded.
"Why don't we live together? You don't want to leave me and I definitely don't want to leave you angel" he says with a broad smile looking over at me. He grabs my hand and squeezes gently.
"Are you sure? Isn't that going to be alot for you?" I ask him making sure that he is.
"I can't go back to sleeping alone angel. I won't infact" he says and kisses my hand. OK I guess that's what's happening then.
"Yes. I'd love to Ace" I agree and lean over to his offering lips.
We lounge around for a bit talking about moving in together and what it'd be like.

Making our way into the jacuzzi now that the sun's setting we look at the sky and watch the beautiful colours change.
"You love this don't you angel" he says watching me look up to the sky.
"It's stunning Ace" I tell him with a wide smile.
Feeling the bubbles massage my body I sit with my legs wrapped around Jason's waist and his hands on my ass.
I can feel how hard he is against my slicked wet underwear and I grind my pussy along the thickness of him. I can feel every ridge and vein on my clit and it's turning me on further.
"I want you inside me. Now!" I tell him into his ear. Within no time he's pushing into me and I can't help the sudden penetrative gasps that escapes me. Fuck
"You like that angel." he asks bucking his hips into me, slowly pulling out and pushing back in. He hits my gspot repeatedly and I fling my head back feeling the intense pleasure.
"Look at me angel. I want to watch you come for me" he growls and I lock eyes with him. I ride him slowly building the pressure up and he fucks me deeper and shit it feels so good as I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him desperately.
"Yes!" I moan out loving the feeling.. Feeling him so close I tighten my pussy around his cock and he thrusts in faster and harder sending me over the brink. I cry out his name and god it felt so good.
"Fuck Ace" I say looking at him still and he's got his smug face on.
"More angel" he tells me and I start to ride him faster as he fucks into me deeper.
"Ace yes, fuck!" I scream and he starts to growl. Letting me know he's close aswell. I continue to tighten my core around him over and over making him climax.
"Angel!" he growls out loud as he shoots his ropes of cum inside me.
We sit there with him still inside me heavy breathing, trying to catch out breaths from that amazing orgasm.
"I love being inside you" he suddenly speaks up and it makes me feel good.
"I love it when your inside me" I say back making him smile.
"No body else will ever be inside you or touch you again. You hear me angel" he demands and I clench my core at him forgetting that he'd feel it. His eyes darken and he speaks up again.
"You like it when I'm demanding angel" he asks me with curiosity.
"Yes" I say shyly and he thrusts up into me
"Fuck" I cry out not expecting him to be so deep inside me.
"You want me to dominate you angel" he says gripping my arms behind my back tight. I tighten my pussy again encouraging him and he puts a hand around my throat while holding me with the other behind me. He uses the water to move me on his cock and fucks up into me aggressively. And shit I love it. He tightens his hands a little more and I tighten my pussy over and over gripping him.
"Shitt!" I try moan as my orgasm spills through me as he continues to fuck me hard and deep. I feel him shooting cum inside me squeezing tighter as he does.
Fuck I love dominant Ace