Chapter 79

"Have you eaten yet?" I ask Liam as I dress Ruby in a little orange romper to match me.
"No not yet I haven't had chance, I just about showered and bathed Ruby" he says with his head in his hands. He's struggling.
"It's OK Liam. Where here to help you. Why don't we go out for breakfast and I'll take Ruby shopping while you two spend some time together" I offer looking at Ace for back up.
"Yeah brother that sounds like a plan, you want to go get high" Ace says to Liam grinning at me. The bastard.
"You sure Angelica, I don't want to put you out, this holidays for you aswell" Liam says and I hold up my hand to him.
"I'd rather spend it with Ruby" I say jokingly to him and he laughs. Thank fuck.
"You're the best love" he says getting up and fixing the pushchair for me.

Walking down the street we find a café that's child friendly and I order fryups for us all. Sitting at a table I push the pushchair against the window so Ruby can see outside and see me still. She's happy and in her own little world.
"So your night how was it?" Liam asks us with a smile.
"It was amazing dinner was so fancy and I loved every minute of it. Ace knows how to wine and dine me" I tell him with a little laugh. Our food gets put down in front of us and we all dig in.
"So you guys just gonna get high all day?" I ask them with a raised brow.
"Not all day but majority" Ace says with a smirk looking me over. He's been a little strange today and I'm confused by his mood.
"OK. Well I'll be shopping and mayb we could meet up later for a late lunch?" I ask them smiling.
"Yeah course I'll miss you angel" Ace says rubbing my thigh under the table.
"I'll miss you but this will be fun" I say with a grin. I want to buy him something special. Now I have a chance to find something alone without him bothering me.
"You not going to miss me too love" Liam says smirking at me and I laugh at him.
"Always babes" I say rolling my eyes playfully at him making him chuckle.

"I'll ring you when I get hungry" I tell Ace as we exit the café and ready to go our separate ways.
"OK angel, be good and don't buy to much" he says smirking. Like I do anyways.
"I'm always good. You two be good aswell" I tell them both mainly pointing at Liam. He laughs and shrugs his shoulders.
"I'll try love" he says laughing and hugs me bye. I watch him kiss his daughter bye.
Ace wraps his arms around my waist and kisses me tenderly on my lips lingering longer.
"I love you angel, I'll see you soon" he tells me and kisses me again quickly.
"I love you more Ace" I tell him and pull away.
"I love you all, now can we go get high" Liam says and I slap his chest.
"Shh you, see you later" I tell him and grab the pushchair walking away from them.

Walking along the highstreet I see a baby store and I can't resist the urge. I walk in and my eyes go wide popping nearly at all the baby clothes. Wow.
I grab a bunch of different items from baby grows to shorts and t-shirt sets and dresses with matching headbands. Little tutus and jeans. I love everything.
I grab a few pair of pajamas aswell knowing that she'll always need them.
I go to check out when I see a packet of headbands that are so cute I grab them and put them into the basket aswell.
Paying I hang the bags on the pushchair clips and make my way out the store and on to the next.
Window shopping I find a beautiful dress that will look amazing on me and I have to have it. I go into the store and find my size. Grabbing it I see jeans that are different so I grab a few pairs of them in different colours too. I grab some lingerie
matching sets with the garter belts and some comfortable bras.
Checking out I make my way out the store again. Continuing to do some shopping I find a jewelers and think of Ace. Walking inside I go over to the men's section and look at the gold bracelets and watches. I can afford this now that Liam gave me the salon I have plenty saved.
I look at a bracelet that I can't seem to take my eyes off and think Ace will love it to. I can get it personalised aswell. Great
"Can I get this please. With a message" I ask the old salt and peppered haired man behind the counter. He smiles and pulls it out handing it over to me to inspect closer. I love it even more up close.
"What message would you like?" he asks in a thick Dutch accent.
I write the message down on the paper he slides over to me.

Ace
I Love You
Your Angel

"Beautiful, it will be ready for you tomorrow" he says and I smile up at him.
"Thankyou so much" I tell him and pay by card and give him my name.
"Your more than welcome sweetheart" he tells me with a smile and I walk out the shop happy with my purchase.
Looking into the pushchair I see that my little baby girl has fallen fast asleep.
Smiling I continued my shopping trip and made my way through a few more stores buying bits and bobs.

Pulling my phone out I check it and see it's 3pm. Wow that went fast. I decide to call Ace now.
"My angel" he says answering the phone.
"Hey Ace. Where are you, I'm finished and have alot" I tell him chuckling.
"I know angel. Turn around" he says so I do seeing him and Liam there watching me.
I hang up putting my phone away and turn the pushchair around to them.
"Hi baby" I say kissing his soft lips. I can smell the weed on him already and it's making me want to try it.
"Angel" he says grabbing me pulling me closer and kissing me passionately. He's definitely high.
"Shall we go eat?" I ask him and he looks me up and down.
"We could but that would be inappropriate" he says seductively. Slapping his chest I chuckle and pull away.
"You know what I ment fiend" I laugh.
"How's my princess been?" Liam asks me as he takes the pushchair.
"She's been good as gold like normal. She should be due a bottle when she wakes up" I tell him.
"That's because she loves mummy" he says and I freeze at the name he just called me.
He kisses me on the cheek and strolls off.
I

look at Ace and he just shrugs his shoulders.
"He's not wrong.. Mummy" he says amused and grabs my hand pulling me along.
Wow I can't believe he just called me that. I am basically her mummy. Oh my god I could cry.