Chapter 25

Sitting in a beautiful elagant restaurant I gush over everything. Everything just looks amazing.
"You look so sexy angel" he growls leaning over the table.

I blush at his compliment and he strokes my cheek.
"So beautiful" he coos and I melt leaning into his palm.
A waiter appears out of nowhere and hands us the bottle of champagne Ace ordered when he booked the table.
"Can I take your orders?" the waiter asks putting the bottle back into the bucket and pulling out his note pad.
I look at Jason for help not being able to decide and he smiles at me with a twinkle in his eyes.

Looking out at the water and the pretty boats in the distance as I sit in my chair and I can feel Ace's burning stare into me.
"I could stay here forever with you angel you know that" he says pulling me from the veiw to smile at him.
"That's exactly what I thought when we arrived here" I tell him reaching for his hand. He squeezes gently and the waiter appears with out food. We tuck in as soon as he dissappears into the restaurant and its delicious. I don't really eat seafood but I'm enjoying this alot.
"You like angel?" Jason asks me and I look up from my plate and smile wide.
"Its so good Ace. You enjoying yours?" I ask him and he nods filling his mouth smiling. We eat in a comfortable silence, to busy enjoying the flavors and different textures in our mouths. We look at each other now and then smiling just enjoying each other's company. I love this man!

"Shall we order desert angel?" he asks me and I shake my head no rapidly making him chuckle.
"OK good.. I want you for mine" he growls low and I clench my thighs biting my lip at him. He growls at me again and a waiter appears to ask us for dessert. Declining he hands Ace the check.
"Thank you sir" the waiter says taking Jason's card. I grab my clutch and smooth my dress ready to leave here.
"Shall we go straight back or you want to get a proper drink angel?" he asks me looking me over with dark hooded eyes. I've become use to. His lustful eyes. His I need to taste and fuck you hard now eyes.
Collecting his card we make our way out the restaurant.
"I want you" I tell him biting my lip and he gets it quickly. He flags down a taxi and ushers me into it. Speaking in French he tells the driver the name of the hotel and he starts to drive off.
He can't keep his hands off of me. But I'm just the same. We're kissing and feeling each other and I don't even care if the driver can see. I want him. No. I need my Ace.

Entering the penthouse he pushes me up against the wall and kisses me roughly. I moan breathless for him to take me.
He kisses down my neck as he starts to unzip the back of my dress sliding it down my body he gapes at me with his jaw dropped.
"Angel" he growls louder than I've heard before. It's so fucking hot
"I wish I'd of known you was naked underneath" he grits out trying to hold back from tearing into me. I love his animalistic side. I provoke him and grab at my breast squeezing my nipples, moaning loud at the sensation.
"FUCK angel" he growls and starts to kiss down my neck. He bites and sucks and works his mouth towards my hard nipples. He sucks on each one swirling his tongue around the hardening points. He continues down my stomach and reaches my arching wet core. He slides two finger along the entrance and up to my protruding clit. He leans forward and starts to suck on it slowly while he inserts his fingers into me slowly. He works his tongue and fingers in sync and I grab the back of his head wanting more. Needing more of him.
He sucks harshly and repeatedly till my legs are shaking and my orgasm builds.
"Im so close Ace" I cry out arching my back from the wall. He pumps his fingers into me faster and I feel more build up of my orgasm.
"Yess!" I cry out as he makes me climax he pulls back and takes out his fingers, sucking on each one like I'm the tastiest thing ever.
He kisses me and pulls my naked body to his clothed one..
"Your wearing to many clothes Ace" I say wanting to get him naked aswell. He guides us over to the bedroom picking up my dress as he goes and pushes me to lay on the bed.
"This what you want angel" he says taking of his jacket and then pulling his shirt over his head.
"Mmm definitely baby" I tell him loving the veiw of his sexy body.
"I need more" I practicality moan out and he growls at me.
"Anything for you angel" he says pulling down his trousers then his boxers and shoes go to. So fucking hot. Damn.
He makes his way back over to me and climbs on top of me. I shake my head no.
"I want to play with you" I tell him pushing him onto his back and crawling between his legs. I kiss around his chest along his tattoos and lick each nipple. He groans and I continue to kiss down his abdominal and along that sexy V line.
I feel his hard cock against me and I just want it in my mouth. I kiss down his length hearing him growl at me again and I know he's enjoying the tease. Maybe a little. I lick around his big heavy balls and suck on each one gently then kiss and lick my way up to his tip. I lick the oozing precum off of it and love the taste of it. Of him. I grab his cock, bringing it up to my awaiting mouth and slowly lower my head over him. He feels so thick and long. As he stretches out my mouth I take as much as I can in as I start to bob my head up and down feeling him hit the back of my throat. I hear him moaning then I feel his hands in my hair. I let him take control and show me how he likes it. Suddenly he's pushing me down and starts to slowly fuck my mouth out. I breathe heavily through my nose not being able to breathe properly but I gladly accept his cock. Drool is leaking from the corners of my mouth and I look up to him already watching me. I see the lust in his eyes as he fucks my mouth.
"Such a good little angel" he grunts out.
"You suck that dick so good baby. FUCK!" He grits out and I can feel the throbbing of his cock down my throat.
"I'm so close angel" he tells me and let's go of my head. I start to pull back and pump my hand around him as I suck harder. I love how he says my name.
"Angel!" he growls and I feel a sharp shot of cum hit the back of my throat making me cough with his dick in my mouth sends him further over the edge.
"Fuck, angel" he grits out and I swallow him enjoying how he loved it.
"Such a bad angel" he tells me and pulls me on top of him kissing me passionately.