Chapter 57 Liam's POV

Laying in bed staring at my beautiful pregnant girl sound asleep next to me is the best feeling ever and I get do this every morning now that we are living together. Can I do this with Amy?
"Morning baby" she says opening her eyes smiling at me.
"Good morning beautiful" I say with a smile and kiss her forehead. She cuddles into me and I wrap my arm around her.
"I love waking up to you" she says and kisses my chest while rubbing her hand across my stomach.
"Now you get to do it every morning baby girl" I tell her holding her a little tighter.
"Yaay! I do love you" she says and I smile happily. I roll her onto her back and kiss her tenderly.
"I love you too" I tell her kissing her hand that's on my cheek.
"And this little one as well" I say softly rubbing her growing baby bump. She lays there with a wide smile looking totally happy. I hope so anyway because I am. I'm trying. I love her I know that but I love Is a different story. I can't stop loving her. I never will. So where does that leave Amy?

After doing my morning routine I stand in the kitchen ready to leave but Amy is still upstairs. We have a busy day, first we have to drop my mum's clothes off at a charity shop then we are going baby shopping followed by looking for a new car.
"I'm ready baby" she says walking into the kitchen.
"You look beautiful baby girl" I tell her grabbing her and kissing her.

We leave and drop the clothes off at a charity shop my mum used to always donate to.
"You OK baby" she asks me rubbing my face.
"Yes baby. It was the right thing to do" I tell her with a smile and she smiles back at me.
I start the engine and pull off.

Parking in the car park I get out and walk around to open the door for my goddess and offer her my hand which she gladly accepts with a smile. I shut the door behind her and lock my car. We link fingers and head off to the first shop.

"This is so adorable" Amy says showing me an outfit and I must say that I love it too.
"That is so small baby I love it" I say giddy as hell. We hit a few more shops buying all sorts for the baby and my baby girl of course. I will spoil them both whenever I can.
"Shall we go for something to eat?" I ask and her face tells me yes please.
"Where baby?" I ask and she shrugs her shoulders so I just laugh.
We decided to go to a small café we both love. We walk in, place our orders and go sit down.
"I'm selling my car baby, so keep yours and we will get a new bigger one for this one" she says pointing to her bump.
"OK baby girl only if your sure" I tell her with a grin.
"Yes baby. I love your car" she says with a wink. Of course you do. I love my car too.
"That's that sorted then" I say with a laugh.
"Can we do it another day tho because I don't have it in me today baby. I feel so tired" she says looking at me.
"No problem at all. Whatevers best for you both" I say with a smile and lean over to kiss her.
After eating we head back to the car. I open the door for her but she walks straight around to the drivers side with a sexy smile across her face.
"You want to drive huh?" I say with a grin.
"Yes I want to drive your car" she says blowing me a kiss and gets in. I just laugh and get in.
"What's mine is yours baby" I say kissing her and handing over the keys.
"First your house now your car. What else you got for me?" she says laughing and starts the engine.
"Your forgetting about something" I say pointing to her bump and she shoves me then laughs and pulls off taking us home.

Carrying all the bags inside and dropping them in the hallway.
"Take me upstairs baby. I want you" she says licking her lips. OK. You want, you will get. I pick her up and make my way upstairs. I carry her into our bedroom and lower her onto our bed slowly. I step back stripping.
"Yes baby. Show me more" she says watching me. I take the rest off while she strips herself. Fuck. My dicks rock hard looking at her laying naked on the bed. I climb on top on her and start to kiss her.
"I want you inside me baby" she says biting my lip. I stroke my dick up and down her sopping wet pussy and line it up with her entrance.
"You sure baby. I don't want to hurt you?" I ask her conflicted.
"Just fuck me please Liam" she says looking into my eyes and who am I to argue with her. I slide into her pussy gritting my teeth enjoying the feeling. But it's not the same..
"Shit baby your so wet" I tell her and push into her to the root of my dick. Holding still while she adjusts to the filling she nods her head letting me know she's ready. I slowly start to pull out and push back into her building up my tempo.
"Fuck yes!" she moans out grinding her pussy down onto me.
"You love this dick don't you baby girl" I ask her as I lift her legs onto my shoulders sliding into her deeper.
"Yes harder!" she crys out and I start to fuck her hard like she asks I feel who tighten and my dick throbs
"I'm gonna cum baby" she shouts and I'm right there with her.
"Liam!" she screams out as I feel her wetness push me over.
"FUCK" I roar out to feeling euphoric.
I pull out of her and drop onto the bed.
"That was good. And quick" I say laughing. Feeling fucked breathing heavily. I Ned to get working out again.
"But that's all I needed baby, I love you Liam" she says making me smile.
"I love you too baby girl" I tell her kissing her affectionately. She will never be her. My queen.. I'll never replace my queen.