Chapter 78

Waking up in Amsterdam feeling amazing.
Lastnight we went out for a beautiful candle lit dinner in a fancy restaurant and I even got roses that were stunning.
We went out dancing aswell and took a stroll along the river. Todays a new day so new experiences and I want to see Ruby. I've missed her little face.
Swinging my legs off the bed I make my way to the bathroom in our massive suite. Liam went all out for us and I'm impressed he did good. It's beautiful in here.
I turn the shower on and step under the casasding hot water. Washing my hair I take my time massaging my scalp and rub my fingers through my long hair. Rinsing out the shampoo I lather up my hair with conditioner next. Wrapping it in a bobble I let it work its magic and grab my wash sponge, squirting my wash cream onit I run it over my body cleaning everywhere thoroughly to feel smooth and clean. I repeat the process and rinse it off.
"Can I join you" I suddenly hear Ace making me jump.
"FUCK, you nearly gave me a heart attack. Get in here" I tell him taking out my bobble. I wash out the conditioner and Ace runs his hands through my long smooth locks.
"Can I wash you" I ask him grabbing his flannel and gel.
"only if you use your hands" he says seductively pulling me closer. I put back his flannel and squirt his lynx gel in to my hands and rub them together then start with his broad shoulders. I run my hand down his arms then over his chest and abdominal area. I turn him around and work the lather into his back looking at all his tattoo's and down to his taunt ass and crounching down I do the back of his legs. He turns around and I see his growing cock turned up his stomach as he looks down on me. I work my hands up the front of his legs and to his balls cupping them softly. Standing up again I grab his hard cock and work the lather onit working from his root to the tip. He groans dropping his head back as I wash him. I start to pump him as he's enjoying the feeling and I can never get enough of him anyways.
"You like that baby?" I ask him as I go faster.
"FUCK! Yeah angel" he growls and braces himself on the tiled wall.
I feel his cock throbbing in my hands and precum oozes out the tip. I pull it back and pull up letting it leak out more and I instantly go wet watching him ooze for me.
"Fuck angel" he growls as I feel the first shot of cum hits my stomach. I pump him faster as he cums all over me. Finishing I let go of his still semi hard cock and turn to wash off his cum but then he pins me to the shower wall spreading my legs with his foot making me slide open. He suddenly pushes his fingers inside me and shit it feels so good.
"Yes!" I cry out as he hits my gspot to quick.
"You like that angel" he growls down into my ear and I push my ass back into his hardening cock.
"Yess!" I scream as I climax, he fingers me fast bringing me to my second orgasm quickky.
"Jason" I cry out as he slowly fucks me then takes out his finger and replaces it with his cock. Bending me over further I feel him deep inside me. I start to slowly move my ass back and fourth, fucking me slow and deep.
"So fucking good. You feel so good angel" he tells me through gritted teeth. Smiling I start to move quicker fucking him more.
He grabs ahold of my hips and pounds into me fast and hard. Bracing my self for an explosive orgasm I hold on to the wall on either side of me.
"FUCK ACE!" I cry out loudly cumming all on his cock. I feel his cock throb inside me and hot sperm shooting deep into me.
"Fuck Angel" he says staying inside me not wanting to waste his baby juice.
He lifts me up and pulls me flush against his body.
"I love you baby" he says to me making me smile.
"I love you too baby" I tell him kissing his hands that are wrapped around me. He slowly slides out of me and we quickly wash again and jump out the shower wrapping our bodies in towels.

Doing our usual after shower routine I make my way to the closet and find something to wear for the day.
Looking my appearance over I brush my hair in the mirror and leave it down wet to air dry.

"You look sexy angel" Ace tells me and I twirl for him showing him more of me

"Thanks baby, you look sexy too I love that t-shirt. We're matching again" I smile at him as he pulls me in and kisses me affectionately.

We make our way out the suite and down to the next one where Liam's staying and knock on the door

Hearing Ruby cry was not what I intended. He swings the door open and breathes a sigh of relief seeing us. I barge past him and follow the crying. Picking her up she instantly stops and coos at me.
"What happened. What's wrong?" I ask him as I hold Ruby.
"She just kept crying. She's feed and I've winded her, changed her but she just wouldn't stop crying" he says looking defeated. Bless him.
"I'm here now Ruby, I've got you" I say to her looking into her big brown eyes.
"Can you watch her today please" he asks well practically begs.
"Of course that's what I came here for" I tell him chuckling.
"Thanks love. I appreciate it" he tells me dropping down on the sofa.