Chapter 5

Standing in line at the cinema he purchases our tickets at my dismay. I wanted to pay after last night's expenses, yet he was having none of it. Rolling my eyes at him playfully as we make our way over to the snacks and we buy a bunch of sweets, popcorn and chocolate.

Walking into the movie we take our seats closer to the back where no one really is and get comfortable.
"Your not still on one because I didn't let you pay are you angel" he asks smirking at me. Bastard. I laugh a little at him shaking my head.
"No Jason. At least I bought the snacks" I say with a smile half satisfied with my cheap purchases compared to his.
"Good, I just want to make you smile. Just like that" he says as I instantly smile at him. He wraps his arm around the back of me and rubs down the back of my neck. He's sending goosebumps all up my arms and I relax against him.

"You enjoying the movie angel" he whispers into my ear. I can feel his hot breath fan against my skin and it makes my goosebumps come back again.
"It's good. Are you?" I ask him back quietly looking at him. He just shrugs his shoulders.
"I'd rather be alone in a dark room with you" he growls seductively in my ear and I clech my thighs. He notices and rubs down my leg slowly. I squirm in my seat and I can see him smirking at me from the corner of my eye. Again.. Bastard. He knows what he's doing to me. How could he not. He's hot.

"Well that was fun" he says cocky as we walk out the cinema. The film was good the teasing on the other hand was not. I smile at him raising my eyebrow at him. He laughs at me pulling me into him he wraps his arm around my waist and walks us out.
"Are you hungry angel" he asks me and I have an idea.
"You can come back to mine, maybe order a takeaway?" I ask him wanting him to say yes of course.
"I'd love to angel" he says as we approach his car.

"Welcome" I say letting him in and switching on the lights. I make my way to the living room first.
"Make yourself at home" I tell him and he takes a seat on my sofa. He looks good in my apartment I thought as I walk away.
"Do you want a pizza or maybe Chinese?" I call out from walking to my bedroom. I take off my heels and remove my clothes standing there in just my underwear as I look for something comfortable to wear. Suddenly I see him standing at my door with his jaw dropped. I freeze and stand there awkwardly.
"Jason?" I ask, but I don't know what I'm actually asking.
"Fuck" he says walking up to me and grabbing my hips pulling me closer. I melt against his touch and he kisses me passionately. Shit Jason.
He pulls me closer so I'm flush against him and his hands are on my body feeling me everywhere. Each touch leaves a spark in its track heightening everything he's doing. He grabs the back of my neck and swipes his tongue along the seam of my lips. My knees start to go weak and I open my mouth for him to slide his tongue along mine. He tastes delicious and I want more. I want to taste him all over. I pull away slowly needing to catch my breath and I can't stop smiling. He smirks at me and slaps my ass, caressing the sting afterwards. I feel the wetness in my underwear and I need to calm down.
"Food Jason.. Pizza or Chinese?" I ask again breaking through his thoughts he looks at me confused for a second then gathers his bearings.
"You choose. What I want isn't on a menu" he says wrapping me in his arms again. Is this to soon? I don't fucking know!
"It will happen angel" he says dominating. Like he can hear my thoughts. I look up into his eyes and smile.
I pull him down to me and kiss him shoving my tongue into his mouth. He gladly accepts me and starts to suck on my tongue. He kisses along my jaw and down to my neck as he unhooks my bra. My beast bounce freely and feel the relief as he pulls on my nipples twirling them with his finger and thumb. I moan quietly with my head thrown back giving him more access to my neck. I'm enjoying the feeling of him touching me and he moves his mouth down my chest leaving open mouth kisses and latches onto my nipple while he pinches the other one.
"Fuck" I moan at the sudden painful pleasure cursing through me. He switches and give the other the same treatment biting and soothing with his tongue afterwards. I start to reach for him but he holds my hands behind my back. He walks me backwards towards my bed and I fall softly on top of my covers. He stops and kisses down my stomach along my thong he pulls them down my thighs, lifting to help him take them off. I'm laying there naked and he's just staring at me with hungry eyes licking his lips.
I close my legs and start to cover my body the longer he stares at me.
"No" he demands grabbing my hands and pinning then above my head. What the fuck?
"Angel your so fucking sexy. Don't hide from me" he tells me more gently and I relax hearing his sweet words.
"Keep your hands up there" he demands again and I do as I'm told, turned on and just wanting him to touch me. Now!
He places his body between my legs and looks straight at my sopping wet pussy. He slides a finger from my wet entrance up to my protruding clit and I arch my back enjoying the little touches.
He leans in closer looking up at me and sucks on the same finger. Fuck.
"So tasty" he hums and slowly licks up the same as he did before.
"Hmm" I moan softly at the feeling. He starts to slowly suck and lick on my arching bundle of nerves and it feels fucking amazing. He's so good.
"Yes!" I cry out as I feel the intense build up of my climax. I lean up on my arms and watch him as he locks eyes with me and starts to suck harshly on my clit. I feel my orgasm build up quickly and I moan out.
"I'm so close" I cry out needing him to bring me over the edge he slides in two fingers and pushes up to the back of my clit and that's all I needed.
"Jason!" I scream as I cum into his mouth.
He cleans up and starts to finger me gently pushing in and out of me. I buck my hips to meet his thrusting fingers and I start to feel the burning feeling again. So soon. "Yes! Fuck" I moan out as I climax on his fingers. He slowly works me through my orgasm and brings me back down. Pulling out his fingers he looks at me and sucks them clean watching me gape at him.
"So fucking tasty" he growls at me and I feel myself become wet again. Fuck!