Chapter 26 Robbie's POV

Today is going to be a long day man. I can't deal with MY Angelica being with that clown any longer. It's killing me for fucks sake. I've called and text her but nothing in return. I've even gone to her apartment twice but she is no where to be seen. I need to find her. I need to see Roman as well because he ain't doing what he told me he would. What the fuck is that about? What changed? I will be finding out today!

After stepping out of the shower, I stand looking in the mirror at myself. I don't look happy or like me at all. I look tired and worn down. Shit. Get a grip!

I brush my teeth and cream my face. I look a little better at least and with Tha I laugh and head to my bedroom to get dressed. 

Now back in the bathroom in front of the mirror, I check myself over after doing my hair and spray my aftershave

"So much better" I say out loud with a smile. 

Jumping into my car, I see that I have a text back off Roman confirming our meeting today. I throw my phone on the passenger seat start up the engine and pull off. 

Driving past the salon on my way to Roman, Angelica jumps straight back to the front of my mind. I haven't seen her since Friday. Shit man. I pray she is OK. I need to find her and rid us both of them clowns. 

I pull up to Roman's and jump out the car, I walk up to the door and knock loudly. Waiting.. Come on man. I knock again, this time louder. 

"I fucking heard you the first time" I hear coming from inside. I think it was Roman but I'm not sure. 

"Chop chop then, for fucks sake" I spit out annoyed. The door opens and Roman is just stood there looking at me weird. What is with this guy? Shit. 

"No hello? What happened? I ain't got time for bullshit" I say stepping into his home. 

"Hello.. Happy now?" Roman says with a cocky smile and I just nod my head. 

"I ain't getting involved with anything to do with Liam man" Roman says shutting the door. Why the fuck not?

"What changed? You didn't say this the last time I was here" I say following him down his hallway towards the kitchen. 

"Liam paid me a visit" Roman says shaking his head. 

"What? Why?" I say in confusion scrunching my brows together.

"He warned me off Jason, because I gatecrashed his date" Roman says laughing. OK. 

"Warned you? Explain" I say sitting down at the breakfast bar.

"Liam is a different breed trust me! You dont want a second visit" he says looking a bit nervous. Fuck!

"I want Liam dead! Why isn't he already" I say standing up really fucking annoyed now. 

"Sorry man, I ain't having anything to do with this, you gotta go like now!" Roman says looking at me seriously. Wow. It's like that. OK.

"Your going after Liam and I don't want him thinking I'm helping you, so dont ever come back here" Roman says looking at me. 

This fucking guy has the nerve to talk to me like this but back down from Liam!
I hit Roman with a prefect right hook dropping him where he stood. 

"Don't ever talk to me like I'm a dickhead! Fuck you and your countryside shithole" I spit out angrily and walk off leaving Roman on the floor. 

"Fuck you too" I hear Roman say and I just laugh. 

Sitting in my car outside Angelica's apartment I unlock my phone and call her.

"FUCKING ANSWER" I shout out loudly. 

Suddenly my phone vibrates and my heart stops beating for a moment. I look and its not Angelica. Fuck. It's only Victor. 

Victor: Yo bro, I've found out that Angelica is in Monaco with Jason. 

What?! In fucking Monaco? This fucking clown has taken my Angelica away from me. He has to go for good. 

Robbie: Monaco? What the fuck! When are they back?

I hit send and sit there impatiently waiting for a reply. Liam is all alone now with Jason away I think to myself. Maybe now is the best time to strike. 

Victor: Next week but I don't know when exactly

We need to do this tonight. Its risky but it's the only way right? 

Robbie: OK bro. Meet me at the spot in 30 minutes. 

I hit send and start my engine. Pulling off having one last look at Angelica's apartment. I fucking miss her. I miss us. Was there even an us? To me yes there was but her? I'm not sure. 

Jumping out of my car I walk up to Victor and we bro hug patting him on the back quick.

"We need to go after Liam tonight before Jason comes back" I say with a serious face. Victor raises both brows at me. 

"Nah bro, you have to be smart about this" Victor says with a 'I know what I'm talking about' look on his face. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. 

First Roman now Victor! 

"Fuck being smart! Liam has to die tonight" I say with anger. 

"Bro.. For fucks sake! You ain't thinking clearly. Angelica is safe. Just chill out" Victor says to me with his hand on my shoulder. He is right. Shit. What is happening to me? 

"He has to die, they both do, its the only way for me to get MY Angelica back" I tell Victor. 

"I know bro. I've got you but it will take time" Victor tells me with a smirk.
He's up to something..