Chapter 24

It's my last day at work today and I'm over the moon. I'll be sipping cocktails on the beach this time tomorrow.
"Are you excited to have finished work.
"What times your flight?" Amy asks me as she helps clean up my station.
"I don't actually know I just need to be home for 6pm" I tell her smiling and grabbing my bag with my phone out the draw. I'm so ready to leave here. This country and laze around with my Ace.
"See you in a week" I call out giddy to everyone waving bye.
Walking out the salon I see Ace standing at his car waiting for me.
"My angel" he growls as I get closer to him. He picks me up and kisses me like he hasn't tasted me in a long time. I love it. Pulling away to catch my breath from the full on forceful makeout.
"Hey Ace" I breathe and kiss him sweetly.
"You had a good day angel?" he asks me putting me down and opening the passengers door for me. I climb in and pull on my seat belt watching him out the windshield walk around to his side.
"Today's been long but I'm grateful to be with you now" I tell him smiling rubbing his leg.

"Everything's been checked off my list. You got all yours done?" I ask Ace as we stand in the bathroom looking at toiletries.
"Whatever we don't take we'll buy there angel so it's fine" he says shrugging his shoulders. I laugh at him and his way with money and shove him playfully.
"Alright, baller" I say and giggle.
"You love that about me angel. Don't lie" he tells me playing with my hair looking at me. I smile and kiss him.
"I love you Ace" I say as matter of fact.
"I love you more angel" he bites my neck and sucks, licking at my flesh. Crying out from the sudden pain then pleasure washes over me.
"Such a bad girl angel" he growls into my ear after releasing my bruised neck from his teeth. Pulling away I swat his chest and walk off into the bedroom with my washbag to pack in my weekend bag.

"You ready angel" he asks as he gets a text on his phone about the hired car outside waiting for us.
"Yes" I call out as I finished tying up my trainers.

Walking with my bag I go out to the car holding Ace's bag to as he's got the cases

Walking with my bag I go out to the car holding Ace's bag to as he's got the cases. The driver puts everything into the boot and I climb into the back seat Ace following behind me. He grabs me and pulls me closer to him so we're flush against each other he links our fingers gently stroking my hand and I begin to relax with him.
He takes out his phone and I watch how he texts Liam, telling him we're leaving now and when we'll be back.

Arriving at the airport I grab the bags and walk with Ace to the check in practically bouncing, happy about everything.

"You comfortable angel. Its a five and a half hour flight" he says looking at me.
Nodding my head I lean my head against his shoulder and settle down in business class.
"Can I get you both some drinks or hot towels?" the flight attendant asks us.
"Double whisky neat and a gin with lemonade. No towels" he tells her and looks at me for confirmation.
"Yes" I say with a quick nod. She scurries off and I lean back into Jason.

"We're about to land angel" I hear as I slowly start to wake up. I didn't realize I even fell asleep. Looking out the window I see the beauty of Monaco coming into view.
"Woow" I gasp looking amazed.
"It's beautiful isn't it angel" he says looking out my window.

We exit the airport and Ace types away on his phone and a hired car is awaiting  us. Placing the bags in the boot as I get in looking around me with awe. It's seriously stunning here. I want to stay here forever. With Ace of course.
The drives a short one and I'm grateful for that. Sitting for the flight now in the car my legs and bum are seriously numb.

Standing at the elevator waiting for it to open as we've checked into the penthouse suite. I was shocked when he said it. Like shit Ace. He's going all out for this and I just know he's going to spend so much. I bought my own money as I'd like to do some shopping but I doubt he'll let me pay. Like normal. I mentally roll my eyes and finally step into the awaiting elevator.
Soon as the door closes and we're alone he pounces on me locking his lips with mine aggressively and wraps his arms around my waist grabbing my ass. Hard. He kisses me like his life depends on it and I love that about him. He gives me his all.. Always.
The doors slide open and we arrive at our floor. He let's go of me, kissing me again on the forehead and pulls me out holding the bags. The young man is standing there with our luggage patiently waiting for us. I smile up at him and Ace unlocks the door tipping the man generously.
"Thankyou sir. Madam" he nods at me and leaves in the awaiting elevator.
Walking into the suite and fucking hell it's huge.

"Oh my god Ace. Its beautiful in here. Wow" I tell him with a huge smile on my face.
I know my cheeks are going to be hurting by the time we go home from laughing and smiling so much. It's going to be a good break with my baby.