Chapter 3

Arriving at the sidewalk where we arranged to meet I see him waiting for me. Wow he's so much better in person. I smile unwillingly walking up to him.
He's wearing black ripped jeans with black Henleys and that sexy bad boy leather jacket. Shit he looks hot..
I walk up to him and stop like a meter away all of a sudden feeling shy.
"Hi. Erm Jason right?" I ask knowingly blushing a little feeling my cheeks heat up as he looks me over and smiles widely at me he stares into my eyes. I freeze for a second and stare at him to. What is he thinking? This is strange but feels right.
"Your so beautiful angel" he says and no ones ever called me that. It's always Angelica. I blush looking up into his grey green eyes and smile.
"Let's go" he says leading the way.
We walk into the nicest restaurant I've ever been in and I look over to Jason shocked.
"Table for two. Mr King" he says to the hostess at the front desk not taking his eyes off of me.
"You really didn't need to do all this" I tell him smiling anyways as the hostess taps away at her computer.
"Your worth all of this I can tell" he tells me into my ear as we are escorted to our table.
Marco Pierre is a good choice for our first date. I'm enjoying so far and I've only just arrived.
We order out drinks and he can't stop looking at me. It's a powerful feeling.
"What do you do angel, you said you was busy today?" he asks drinking his drink.
"I'm a beautician. What about yourself" I ask picking up my glass of rosé.
"I'm an art dealer. I buy and supply." he says confidently.
I think about that and wonder what type of art. He clearly makes alot to bring me here for a first date.
"That sounds fun" I smile at him
"Do you date much" I ask ripping off the bandaid not really wanting to know the answer now it's out there. Fuck..
"I don't actually. I just saw you and thought I have to have you" he states as a matter of fact and I just look at him surprised. What does he mean have me?
"So this is about sex?" I ask bluntly and our waiter arrives looking awkward catching the last part.
"Can i err.. Take your orders please." the young waitress asks with her notepad looking awkwardly between us.
We place our orders quickly and she scurries away and I'm still waiting for my answer. I look over at Jason watching him watch me.
"Sex would be great. But I don't just want that" he says looking me straight in the eyes being honest. I like that.
"Thankyou for being truthful" I tell him smiling. Feeling better least I know where I stand I guess.
"You been on many dates" he asks watching me still.
"I haven't in a while to be honest I was beginning to give up" I say grabbing my drink.
"Thats hard to believe. Your beautiful angel" he says making me smile just as our food arrives and we start to eat in a making light conversation. I cut up my steak and take a bite. Shit it's good. I bet its so expensive aswell.

After dinner he offered me dessert but I kindly declined feeling full already and he pays the whooping cheque I caught a glimpse of. Fucking hell.
"Would you like to go for a walk angel" he asks while leaving the restaurant.
"That'd be nice" I go shy again and he links his fingers with mine. I feel sparks go through me at his touch and its thrilling and new to say the least. I like it. Alot.

Walking around holding hands in the city centre feels weird. Like I've known him all my life. The comforting feeling I feel while with him already.
"Can I see you again" he asks out of no where and I smile at him and nod my head.
"I'd love that. I've enjoyed tonight" I tell him and he smiles widely happy about that.
We end up in a bar ordering more drinks and laughing about my failed dates. He's easy to open up with and talk to. It's nice, I don't want the night to end.
We swap numbers before we forget and he promises to ring me tomorrow after he's finished work. Finishing my drink I look over at him and I think it's the end of the night. I've had fun and I can't wait to do it again already.
"Did you want to come back to my place?" he asks and I really want to but I don't think I should. I should make him wait. If he's willing to prove that he doesn't just want sex.
"I think I should go home Jason" I tell him looking him over biting my lip. He understands and laughs a little at me.
"Yeah you should if you don't want to end up naked and more wet" he growls down my ear and he raises the hairs on my body and I cletch my thighs at the possibility of having him.
"I need to order a taxi" I tell him pulling out my phone.
"I can drive you I'm not parked to far away from here either" he starts to pulls me up from my seat and leads me out. He links our fingers again and kisses my hand.
Walking to his car I see a dark grey coloured range rover and squirm. I love these cars. He opens door and helps me in to the passenger side and closes the door for me. Looking around its a light grey interior and it's so comfortable. I pull on my seat belt as he gets in and fastens his as he starts the engine.
I tell him my address and he pulls off into the night while I watch him handle the big car. He looks so sexy while driving. Clenching my thighs I look away and observe my surroundings but not before I see him smirk from next to me. He caught me. Shit!

Pulling up outside my apartment I unbuckle and look over at him.
"Thank you for tonight. I really enjoyed myself." I blush a little telling him and he smirks again. Bastard. But I smile at him smiling now.
"The pleasure was all mine angel, I'll be seeing you again. Real soon aswell" he tells me and leans over to kiss me, meeting him halfway our lips connect and it's like fireworks are going off inside my head. I pull away to soon and I just want to pull him back to me.
"I'll call you angel" he says as he jumps out. He walks around the car while I'm grabbing my clutch, I look out at him and he opens the door for me and helps me out. Holding me in his arms I wrap my arms around his neck as he moves forward to kiss me again. Euphoria.