Chapter 41

Back at my apartment after fucking the new house in and I'm exhased. He wasn't joking when he said the whole house. It's 2am and I've never been so sore in my life.
Relaxing in a hot bubble bath Ace ran for me while he gives me a shoulder massage.
"You enjoy the house angel" he asks me and I can hear the smugness in his tone. He knows the pleasurable pain he's caused me tonight.
"I love the house Ace. And I love you" I tell him leaning my head back to offer him a kiss. He gladly accepts and bites my bottom lip. This man is insatiable.
"No more Ace, I'm dying" I whine clenching my thighs together.
He glides my sponge over my body sensually washing me lovingly and I relax back letting him.

Waking up bright and early to pack is so exciting. My body feels exhausted but I can't wait to move into our home. We pack up all my clothes first and bag anything I don't want anymore to give to charity. I take only what isn't already at the house unless I love it. That was the rule. We lug everything into a van Liam managed to get us for the day and make our way to Jason's place to do the same.

Finally finished with Ace's place we sit back in the van and relax for a minute.
"Today's been long, I'm exhausted" I tell him opening my water bottle.
"I know angel, you don't look your usual self. Are you sure your OK?" he asks for the millionth time today.
"I'm fine Jason" I tell him again. I smile at him and he just stares at me. My vision starts to blur in and out and my head spins. Whoa what's happening? I start to feel light headed and I drop sideways falling onto Jason's lap. I feel him shaking me calling my name but I can't say anything. Suddenly everything goes black.

Waking up I hear a beeping noise and I slowly open my eyes, brightness blinding me u shut them immediately. Trying again I see Ace sitting in a chair next to me with his head on the bed.
I move my hand slowly and rub down the back of his head to his neck and he lifts up looking at me. I smile at him feeling like it's been so long since I've seen his beautiful face.
"Hey" I say croaky voiced feeling weird.
"Angel, you feeling OK?" he asks me looking worried and like he hasn't left my side for god knows how long.
"I feel OK, what happened, how long have I been in hospital?" I ask him and he sits back grabbing my hand.
"Three days angel. You just wouldn't wake up" he says and looks away from me. My poor baby oh my god.
"It's OK Ace, am here and I'm OK" I tell him trying to get him to look at me. Appearing out of no where a doctor stands there holding a clipboard.
"Hi Angelica, I'm Dr Jones. I've been over seeing you while you've been here" she tells me professionally and smiles.
"What's wrong with me Doctor?" I ask thinking of all the terrible things that could be wrong.
"You have a kidney infection. Your dehydrated and you haven't been eating enough. You need to look after yourself Angelica." she tells me off like a mother would. I nod my head not knowing what to say and thank God she didn't say I was pregnant. I need to sort something for that.
"Can I go home?" I ask her. That's all I want to do.
"Tomorrow I want to observe you for one more night now your awake. But you seem fine" she says looking at me and the papers she's flipping through.

"I really want to go home Ace" I tell him desperately. He looks at me knowing how I feel and kisses me on the lips.
"I know angel you have a few more hours literally." he tells me and I shake my head.
"I'm starving baby. I just want to go home. I can discharge myself the nurse has already done her rounds with me" I remind him. And he just huffs out a sigh. Knowing I'm going to win and go home.
"Fine. OK angel, let's go" he sounds defeated wanting me to clearly stay. But I don't care right now I just need food. Proper fucking food.

Discharging myself I sign the papers and grab my bag to leave. Ace looks me over and cocks his head trusting me to walk only holding him. I don't blame him my legs feel weird. I've been laying for way to long.

Pulling up at McDonald's I order a bunch of stuff to satisfy me till I can cook a proper dinner tomorrow at least. I bite into my big mac and hmm a sigh of relief. "Soo good" I say with my mouth stuffed but I just chew it down quickly readying myself to take bigger bites.

"Are you ready angel" Ace asks me as he pulls up outside our new home.
"I've been ready baby, let's go" I say eagerly.
"I haven't been here without you Angel" he tells me grabbing my hands kissing each hand and I smile at him.
"Aww baby. I love you, soo much" I tell him then kiss him passionately missing the feeling of his lips on mine.
Today's the beginning of the rest of our life's.