Chapter 68

Today's the last day Liam's spending with his princess so I've left them with Ace and gone to work for the whole day. It feels weird being here without her.. I miss Ruby already.
It's lunch time so I need to check in on them all. I grab my phone and call Ace quickly.
"Angel we're OK." he says straight away like I'm checking up on then. Well I kind of am but still.
"I just wanted to make sure. I miss you" I tell him and I know he's smiling. He growls down the phone at me and I clench my thighs. It's been awhile since me and Ace had some alone time. Is this what it will be like if we had our own baby?
"I miss you too angel" he tells me and I can't help the smile that spreads across my face.
"How's Ruby? Is she feeding OK after lastnight?" I ask him slightly worried.
"She's doing good angel don't worry. We've got this OK?" he says to me and I know I'm worrying for no reason.
I can hear Liam in the background saying 'peek-a-boo daddy loves you' and it melts my heart.
"How's Liam doing?" I ask him hoping he's OK today and still wanting to make himself better.
"He's good, just a little sad about leaving Ruby, but he knows he needs to do this for her" Ace says and it's a shit situation.
"OK good, I hope he gets better I miss his old ways" I tell him with a sad smile.
"I have a surprise for you when you get home" he tells me and I suddenly feel better.
"Oh my god, what isit?" I ask knowing he's not going to tell me now.
"You know I'm not going to tell you angel, you'll have to wait and see." he tells me and I know he's smirking with his smug face. Bastard.
"OK, well I have to go. Ring me if you need me for anything, I'll have my phone on me" I tell him.
"Yes I know angel. I love you baby" he says  chuckling at me.
"Good. I love you too Ace bye" I say and hang up.

Finally it's closing time and I can get back to my babies. I've missed them. Hearing the door open I look over my shoulder
"We're closed" I call out going over to them but seeing Liam walk over instead.
"Hey, how you doing?" I ask him knowing it must of been hard saying bye to Ruby.
"Could be better love" he says sitting down in his chair like before.
"I've come to see you to say bye, I'm going away to say goodbye to Amy. I need to go to her grave" he tells me shocking me. How?
"And before you start I need to do this for me Angelica. It's the only way" he tells me and I understand that.
"OK, I understand that's what you need to do. Just be careful Liam please" I tell him with a smile. He smiles at me for clearly not loosing my shit about going away.
"I will do love, look after my princess and my bro for me please. And yourself of course love" he says getting up and I stand hugging him tightly not wanting to let go off him.
"Be safe and call, FaceTime whenever you want to see Ruby OK?" I tell him with a smile pulling away.
"I will do and thanks Angelica it means alot that your doing this for me. Take these if you need anything from there" he says handing me his house keys. He kisses my cheek and starts to walk out the salon. With the door closing behind him, he's gone.

Arriving home I'm so excited to see them both. Walking into the living room I see Ace sitting on the sofa with Ruby in her moses basket. I walk around to him and straddle him.
"Hey baby" I say smiling at him I kiss him passionately and slide my tongue into his mouth tasting him and fuck he tastes good.
He growls lowly into my mouth and I feel something between my legs hard.
Pulling away I look into his sparkling eyes and see the lust he has for me.
"Angel that was a surprise, I wasn't expecting you back yet" he says kissing along my jaw and down my neck.
"Liam came to see me and then I came back after quickly tidying the salon." I tell him wrapping my arms around his neck.
"I've missed you angel, I need to be inside you" he tells me and my heart begins to beat faster. I feel the same way.
"Then do it" I tell him and he lays me down onto the sofa lifting up my blue dress to ruffle around my waist and sliding my underwear down my legs. He's kissing me everywhere turning me on making me wet and I just want him now!
Suddenly Ruby wakes up and starts to cry. Fuck!
"Fuck!" Ace says getting off of me and going straight to the baby.
I pull down my dress and make my way into the kitchen to get her a bottle ready. This is going to be more difficult than I thought.

After finally settling Ruby back down me and Ace gets some alone time.
"Shall we continue where I left off" Ace asks me rubbing up my bare thigh. I feel goosebumps and nod my head excited. Yes!
"Yes I need you" I tell him. I need him now
He kisses me aggressively pulling me on top of him while I'm pulling up my dress as he pulls out his throbbing hard cock.
Lifting up he lines it with my entrance and I slide down onto him and shit he feels big. It's been so long since we've had sex. The odd blow job is not the same. I needed this.
"So fucking tight" he grits out as I adjust my self on him. He holds my hips and I slowly lift up and begin to fuck him.