Chapter 111

Walking out the clinic with a big fat grin on my face is an understatement. I'm so glad Ace rang up and got me this emergency appointment. Now we've finally met our baby.. What's he/she going to be? I hope these next couple of weeks fly by I really want to know if it's a boy or girl. I hate saying it!
Climbing into Ace's car I pull on my seat belt and fix my phone through the Bluetooth like normal.
"You feeling better now you know the baby's OK?" he asks me grinning from ear to ear. Well he's happy. I thought not being able to stop smiling. Today's been the best day.
"I'm so happy baby. Thanks for making the appointment for us. Means alot that your invested in this pregnancy as much as me" I tell him rubbing his leg to show my appreciation.
"It's our baby angel. Of course I am" he says resting his hand on my stomach.

"What do you want to do now angel. Your choice we still have the rest of the day" he asks me and I instantly know.
"You said we was going McDonald's Ace" I raise a brow at him smirking.
"I know and we are" he says chuckling.
"Then I'd like to see the new salon. Ruby's there too" I say excited.
"We can do that angel. Your going to love it. Just remember it's a working progress" he tells me and I nod smiling still.

Pulling up at McDonald's we go through the drive thru and I tell him to get Ruby a happy meal I want to try her on some softish food. She's going to love it.
As we pull off I can't wait so I pull out one of my burgers unwrapping it I shove it into my mouth moaning at the flavour.
"Good?" he smirks glancing back at me chuckling.
"Don't judge me. It's your greedy baby" I whine taking more bites. I can't get enough of them.
Finally arriving at the salon I grab the bag of food and my purse from the floor and Ace opens my door helping me out. He suddenly looks at me side ways.
"Angel look at you. Glowing carrying my baby, your growing finally" he holds my stomach smiling down at it.
"I thought I was but I wasn't sure I thought it was just the McDonald's" I say laughing and he shakes his head at me.
"That's pure baby, beautiful angel" he tells me and I slightly blush. Aww my baby.
Closing the car door he takes my hand and leads me to the salon. Walking to the corner he pushes open the door and I walk in slightly disappointed. Why's it so small.
"Don't overthink this angel it's just an idea" Ace says seeing my screw face.
"This is only one section. The salons through that door" he say pointing to an open door on the other side. I look around the small shop and think of lots of different ideas that I could do with this part. Like just the makeup room maybe or tanning?
Walking through the door I stop frozen. Wow
"Ace this is amazing its so big and spacious" I gasp spinning looking around. Its just a fresh canvas. Liam's got alot done in such a short time.
"So you like it?" I turn seeing Liam walking towards us with Ruby on his hip.
"Yes! Oh my god you did so well finding this place" I hug him and he kisses me on the cheek.
"Mama" Ruby says giving me grabby hands to take her. I do just that kissing her little face and cuddling her into me. She wraps her arms around my neck and rests her head on my shoulder. Please don't fall asleep I have your food baby girl. I thought looking at her.
"I have food for us too" I tell Liam and Ruby lifts her head up at the sound of food. She knows that word.

Sitting down at a make shift table I pull up a chair and sit Ruby into her pushchair sitting up. She grabs the bars and looks at the bag with wide eyes. I pull out her happy meal and hand her a frie first to test her chewing capabilities before anything else.
I hand Liam his meal and Ace his then putting there drinks on the table infront of them. We all sit eating watching Ruby as she looks at her food and looks at what where eating. Liam grabs some fries and puts them into his mouth and she copies him pulling a face.
We all laugh at her and she throws it to the floor. I hand her another one and she surprisingly eats it this time.
"Yaaay baby" I cheer for her actually eating and she puts her hand out for more. Bless her I thought with a smile.

Finishing up with our food I look at the ice cream with heart eyes needing it to calm the brewing storm in my stomach. I wanna try Ruby with it to.
"I'll feed her some of mine love. You eat yours" Liam says and I smile grateful.
He takes her and he looks me over weirdly for a moment then sits down with the pushchair between his legs.
"You seem different love. What did I miss?" Liam asks smiling.
"We had an emergency scan" Ace tells him and his face drops.
"What? Are you both OK? What happened?" he asks concerned.
"Everything's fine Liam, we got to see our baby and I'm further along than we thought. 13 weeks" I tell him and he beams happily for us. Rummaging through my bag I look for the scan pictures and pull them out.
"Here, look at your niece or nephew" I say showing him the pictures.
"That's beautiful, it's definitely a boy love" he says with teary eyes. Aww Liam.
"Noo it's going to be a girl for Ruby to play with" I complain then laugh at there shaking heads. Out voted clearly. Rolling my eyes and laughing at them I take the pictures back and just look at my baby. I can't believe this is inside of me.

Walking around the rest of the salon getting a good idea of where I want things to be in the place.
"You sure you like it love, it's just a blank canvas right now but when it's done it's going to be perfect just like the other one" Liam says to me with his arm draped across my shoulders looking around too.
"It's perfect and it's not even completed. I love it already Liam thank you" I tell him sincerely for helping out alot. I need to pay him for this aswell.
"How much do I owe you for the place?" I ask him hoping I have enough because it's huge.
"Jason's sorted it love. It's for our babies futures, we split everything. You'll be the sole owner and do what you do best like with the other salon. With help from us of course" he says smiling down at me.
This is my life and I love it. I have everything I need right here. What more could I want?