Chapter 55

Waking up to an empty bed is not fun at all. Where's Ace?
"Ace?" I call out wondering where he is. I check my phone and see its 10am. Fucking hell Angelica. He's obviously gone to work I see a note on his pillow for me.

Angel I had to leave for work I have an important client that needs to see me now. I'll take you out for lunch. I'll call you.
I love you angel xx

Smiling at the note I hold it against my chest tightly. I love him so much, even the darkness I see in him. I love it all it makes him who he is and I wouldn't change him for anything.

Stepping out the bathroom after my shower I go though my closet and look for something to wear to meet my Ace.
Pulling out a white and blue dress, I look for underwear and pull them on then my clothes.
Sitting at my vanity I apply my makeup and brush out my hair straightening it out.

Ready I check my phone and see its half eleven so Ace should be ringing me soon

Ready I check my phone and see its half eleven so Ace should be ringing me soon. I pull on my boots tying them. I grab my lip gloss and card putting them into my bag and make my way down stairs.
Feeling my phone vibrate I look at it and see Jason flash on the screen swiping it I answer.
"Hey Ace, I'm ready and leaving now" I tell him with a smile happy to be seeing him soon.
"Angel I'll pick you up, I'm nearly home" he tells me and I wonder why? Where's he taking me.
"OK baby see you soon I love you" I tell him.
"I love you too my angel" he says and we hang up.

"Angel" I hear calling from the front door. Getting up from the kitchen breakfast bar I make my way to him with a wide smile.
"Ace" I say as I round the corner and come face to face with him.
"Wow angel, you look beautiful" he compliments me and I blush a little. I'll never get used to them.
"You need to get anything or you ready?" he asks me and I shake my head no.
"I'm ready baby, where we going?" I ask him heading out the door grabbing my keys and locking up.
"It's a surprise angel" he tells me and I pout at him.
"No pouting beautiful. It's a good one, you'll like it" he tells me with a smirk. What's happening?

Arriving at the salon I climb out the car in a rush.
"What's happening Ace?" I ask him looking around. I see Amy and Liam standing at the door smiling.
"Come on" he says pulling me towards the door and opening the door. He took my keys?
"I wanted it to be a surprise angel" he says covering my eyes. What the fuck
"Ace what are you doing? If I fall your gonna know about it" I say laughing and he stops me inside the salon.
"You ready angel?" he ask me and I cock my hip with my hand onit.
"Seriously Ace. Obviously" I chuckle and he removes his hand showing me what he's done.
Looking around I gasp.
"Oh my god baby" I say beginning to cry
"You did all this for me?" I ask him surprised.
"Not just me angel, Amy and Liam aswell" he tells me spinning me to look at there smiling faces.
"Guys, thankyou so much I love you all" I say through tears.
"Aww don't cry love. You deserve this" Liam says walking up to me and hugging me.
"I had to drag Liam in here angel, so don't cry where all here for you" Ace tells me kissing me gently on the lips. I look around the salon and see the place exactly how I imagined. He must of found my scrap book Ive been adding to lately. Shit

"How did you do all this it's amazing you guys" I say touching everything

Everything is exactly how I wanted it even down to the fairy lights and candles scattered.
"I love it Ace" I tell him as he follows me into a different part of the salon.
"Amy thought you'd want a makeup room?" he tells me shrugging like he's suppose to know. Laughing I kiss him.
"Yes baby. You did really good. Thank you"
I say again needing to constantly say it.

"Soo angel, shall we go to lunch now?" he asks me and I smile up at him nodding.
"Just us? Or are they coming aswell?" I ask him walking out the makeup room back in to the salon.
"Up to you angel. It's your day after all"
"Yeah I wanna see the scan pictures" I beam happily remembering that was what yesterday was for them.
"You guys coming to lunch" I ask them as I stand infront of them.
"Absolutely starved. Yes!" Amy says happily clapping like a crazed women. Laughing we exit the salon and Ace locks up.

"Today's been so good baby, thankyou" I say to him as we make our way to the restaurant he's booked for us and added on two. I didn't know you could do that but apparently you can.
"No need to keep thanking me with words baby" he glances at me and winks.
"Dirty man always Ace" I say laughing at him slapping his biecep playfully.
I love it really.