Chapter 89

Kissing both my babies bye as I leave to go to work is always hard. I hate leaving them.
"I'll bring you lunch angel" Ace says kissing me at the door.
"Aww baby thankyou can you bring subway pleasee" I ask him and he chuckles at me.
"Anything for my angel, chicken and bacon?" he asks knowing me well.
"Absolutely Ace" I tell him kissing him again. I walk out the door waving and climb in to my car. Today's going to be a long day. Seline called me up saying she's sick and can't make it so I'll be working. It's been awhile since I've done anything. I'm quite looking forward to it tho.

Stepping out my car I see Liam standing at the door holding drinks. I bet he's bought me a latté bless him.
"Hey babes. Your up early, thanks aswell" I say smiling as he hands me a cup and takes the keys to open up.
"Had to go see Victor, and I wanted to talk to you aswell" he says pushing the door open for me to step in.
"Ohh what's up?" I ask him switching on all the lights and opening the blinds.
"How do you feel about expanding?" he asks me taking a seat in his usual seat.
"Are you serious? I've only just opened this place Liam" I say and sip my drink. I need to sit down he's crazy.
"I know that love, but your doing amazing look how you've handled everything. And it's more income for when you pop out some babies" he says and I roll my eyes at him.
"Liam can we get married first. I need to plan that then we can talk about expanding. OK?" I tell him with a smile knowing that it's going to be hard work.
"I can do it for you love. I've found the perfect spot near my house. I'll open it and get decorating how you want it and all you have to do is hire staff" he says it like it's that simple. OK well it is but you know.
"I don't know Liam" I tell him but he's having none of it.
"All you have to do is say yes I'll do the rest." he says and goes on and on about how easy it'll be for me and I only need to check in now and then.
"It'll be for Ruby's future aswell" he bribes me and I can't help but faulter.
"OK. OK.. If it will make you go away then Yes. I need to open up here." I tell him and he gets up and kisses my cheek.
"You won't regret it love" he tells me with a wink and he rushes out the door making me laugh. What have I gotten myself into.

After opening up and making sure everything's ready for the first clients I go into the office and check everything.
Walking out I see Stacey walking in.
"Hi, Angelica can you fit me in today?" she says and smiles.
"Erm lemme check hun one second" I tell her as I flip through the appointments on the tablet.
"Yes, now actually you're lucky" I tell her with a smile.
"Just nails and my eyebrows threaded." she tells me smiling.
"Yeah sure let's go" I escort her to my area and settle down to start.

"Thanks babes I love them both" she says looking into the mirror I'm holding. I check the time and see its nearly 12pm. I hear the bell on the door and look up seeing Ace walk in with the pushchair.
My babies are here with my food. Finally.
"Hey baby" I say as he approachs me with a smile
"Hi my angel" he kisses me and hands over my food.
"She's adorable, I didn't know you had a baby" Stacey says looking into the pushchair.
"She's my adopted daughter hun, it's a long story" I tell her with a smile. She smiles back and nods her head understanding.
"Don't I know you?" she says to Ace looking him over.
"Nope sorry" he tells her and she just looks at him.
"I've seen you with my baby daddy Victor" she tells him and now I definitely know it's the right Victor. Wait the Victor Liam got to kill Amy's family. Shit small world.
"I know Victor. Not you never seen you in my life" he tells her shrugging then looking at me.
"Have you seen Victor? I can't seem to get ahold of him.. My daughter needs her dad" she starts to stress but I interupt.
"Stacey we've been on holiday hun. Haven't heard or seen him sorry babes" I tell her and she just nods and walks off to reception to pay.
"Thanks angel, you know I hate that shit" he tells me rolling his eyes.
I take Ruby and Ace through to the back and take a seat to eat my sub in peace. My baby girls snoozing so I get Ace all to myself.
"Hows your day been" I ask him as he takes a seat opposite me.
"She's been OK with me I think her teething settled a little for now so that's good." he tells me smiling. He's always smiling when he talks about her it's cute how much he loves her.
"What time you finishing, remember Liams coming for dinner later" he tells me and shit I forgot.
"I'll finish around four and head to the shops to grab something to cook. What shall I make?" I ask him unsure.
"His favorite of course angel. Spaghetti bolognese" he mocks in Liam's voice making me laugh.
"Okay I'll grab the ingredients on my way home." I tell him with a smile taking bites from my sandwich. It's so good.
"I've spoke to Liam aswell. Something about your opening another salon angel?" he asks and I laugh.
"He wants me to expand and pestered me this morning about it till I finally gave in to his bribe. It's for Ruby's future he said" I tell Ace laughing. And he nods.
"I agree with him angel it is for her. And as long as we get married I don't care" he states with a smile. He's right I want to marry him now.