Chapter 43 Liam's POV

Laying there in bed struggling to sleep. I look over to Amy who is off in a dream about something good judging by that smile across her beautiful face which makes me smile. I get up and grab my phone and Amy's dressing gown. I make my way down stairs. After getting a drink and rolling a spliff, I sit outside and spark up. Taking the first hit and letting it sit in my lungs for a moment before releasing it all. Nothing beats that feeling. The calm that flows through you. Relaxing back in the chair I check my phone and see more texts from Victor. Fucks sake. Jason needs to sort this. I'll give him 24 hours at least.
I smoke down the spliff quickly and head back upto bed.

Waking up to a smiling Amy just laying next to me watching me. The prefect start to my day.
"Morning baby" she says while rubbing her hand on my stomach. I tense my core and she laughs.
"Good morning beautiful" I say kissing her on her forehead and pull her in for a cuddle.

After doing our morning routines, we're stood in the kitchen ready to leave.
"Right, I'm ready baby" she says looking at me.
"Let's go before I strip you back down" I say with a cocky smile.
"So fucking sexy baby" I say and feel my dick grow. Fuck.
"Thank you baby, you look hot yourself but he needs to stay in there" she says pointing to the bulge in my trousers.
"He will see you later" I say laughing and she laughs also.
"I do love you Liam" she says to me. I love you too I think to myself. Fuck. Shit. What is happening? Nah bro. This ain't me!
I smile and kiss her then lead her to leave slapping her bum while doing so.

Sitting in my car outside the salon. My mind is on repeat and I can't stop it. Fuck. I don't love I just fuck. So many feelings that I don't know how to handle? React to? Process? I ain't got a clue. I start the engine and pull off. I'm going to spend the day with Angelica. She needs help and Jason wasn't going to go to work if I didn't agree to it. I honestly don't mind helping Angelica out. I really like her. She tells it how it is and I respect that. She is so fucking stunning as well like Jason's got himself a worldie right there. Me and Angelica just vibe and it's easy to express myself knowing she won't take offence or take it in the wrong way.

Pulling up outside, I jump out the car grabbing the bags from the passenger's seat. I walk upto the door and knock.
"I'm coming" I hear from within the house.
"No rush" I yell back then I hear the door being unlocked then opened.
"No need to shout" Angelica says staring at me with a warm smile.
"My bad" I whisper whilst walking inside then laugh. She pushes the door shut and just stands there looking at me with a raised eyebrow.
"Not funny?" I say with a smirk and she just laughs.
"So what's in the bags?" she says trying her best to look into the bags through the handles at the top. She is so nosey I swear down.
"Stop" I say with a laugh and put the bags behind me. She frowns at me.
"Let's go to kitchen and I will show you" I say with a smile.
"OK. Come on" she says clapping her hands and walking off towards the kitchen. I just follow behind watching her. She sounds and looks fine but the way she is walking and the pace she is going at is strange. She is not herself at all but that's OK I'm here. I can do almost everything so we are all good. Reaching the kitchen I help her onto a chair. She watches me smiling. Well I say me but its the bags in my hand that has most of her attention.
"Tell me Liam. I want to know now" she says excited.
"Well.. Its for you of course. Which you already quessed right?" I say followed by a chuckle and give her a wink and stick my tongue out at her like a fucking child. Fuck. I'm getting so comfortable around two people right now. Shit. But being with Angelica is like being with Jason. It's calming for me. No judgement. Well maybe a little where Angelica is concerned but it's coming from a good place, a good heart. So I accept it openly which is so rare for me.
"You love giving me gifts so I assume it must be for me" she says followed by sticking her tongue out at me then giggling.
"You're family Angelica. I've got you always" I tell her with a serious face and she smiles at me.
"You're safe with me OK? I ain't Jason but I will protect you just like he would" I tell her.
"I do feel safe with you Liam. I don't need protecting but I know what you're saying" she says with a warm smile.
"Bag time please" she says pleading me with her eyes. She has her charms I'll give her that.
"I got you the best tomato soup in the city and the most delicious bread to go with it" I tell her opening the bags.
"Oh my god, thank you I love it" she beams happily at me.
I hand over her soup and find her a bowl. I should know I unpacked the kitchen.
Handing her a bowl and spoon she pours in her soup and I grab a knife from the stack to cut up the bread.
"Here, try this" I tell her handing over a slice and she gladly accepts dipping it into her soup and putting it into her mouth she hmms and sighs closing her eyes enjoying the flavours.
"So good. You need to try it" she tells me grinning like a happy kid with cake.
We're gonna get on just fine.