Chapter 118

What is happening in this house? I sit in the living room with Ruby while Liam and Ace make dinner. Suddenly Liam appears smiling.
"What type of wedding would you have if you could choose between intimate or the whole family thing?" Liam randomly asks me sitting down next to me. I've just not long come back from shopping and bought the whole shop well shops.
"Erm.. Intimate would be for me, it'll be just my closest ones. Why would you get married?" I ask him and he looks at me like 'am I crazy'
"I don't know about that love. You know me." he says laughing and tapping away on his phone.
"What about colours. You love that blush pink." he asks and I look at him raising an eyebrow.
"Did Ace let you look at my scrap book?" I ask him knowing he blatantly did.
"Err.. Yeah, yeah he did. But I'd still like to know what you invisioned sis. Who's walking you down the aisle?" he asks looking at me seriously. I never thought about that. Shit. My dad? No don't be fucking stupid.
"You" I tell him grinning happy with my decision. Who better to give me away.
"Are you serious right now Angelica, you want me to. Are you sure?" he asks hesitantly but I can see the happiness in his eyes.
"Of course bro. Your family and I love you. I mean who better to give me away than you to the love of my life" I tell him holding my bump smiling happily.
"You won't regret it love. Thankyou for trusting me" he says kissing my cheek and getting up..
That was different I thought as I look back at the TV.

"Dinners ready angel" I hear Ace call out from the dining room and I get up collecting a crawling Ruby from the sofa and make my way to my food. I'm starving.
Walking into the room Liam takes Ruby and puts her into the high chair and sits down whilst Ace kisses me and pulls out my seat. It looks beautiful in here. They really do surprise me when they put there minds to something. It's always great.

After finishing up with dinner the guys take everything and load the dishwasher while I headed up stairs and took a hot bubble bath with candles, I relaxed for at least two hours before I felt like a shrimp all shriveled. I hate that feeling. I did my usual face wash and teeth brushed and now I'm currently laying in my massive Queen sized bed all alone. Ace had to run out. He said there was an emergency. So I'm here alone with Ruby in her cot sleeping.

Suddenly waking up I feel arms wrapped around me and wonder when did I fall asleep and secondly when did Ace get home. I check my phone and see its 2am. Then I hear what woke me up. There's someone talking outside in the hall. Climbing out the bed I tiptoe to my bedroom door and open it slightly looking out seeing Liam and someone else  she sounds like a girl.. Familiar aswell. I stand there and watch them and Liam moves around opening his bedroom door and I see her. What the actual fuck Liam! He's sneaking Seline into his bed at 2am. Fuck!
Closing my bedroom door quietly I check on Ruby and see her still snoozing so I skip back into bed and cuddle up to Ace.
"You done snooping" he suddenly speaks and chuckles sleepily.
"I heard voices, I didn't know they were that close. Seline and Liam" I whisper to him not sure of this.
"Liam speaks highly of her angel. Don't worry I've already warned him. He knows" he tells me and wraps his arms around me.
"Now go back to sleep angel" he says and I close my eyes.

Waking up to an empty bed I stretch happily and climb out looking for Ruby but she's not there either? Weird. I never wake up after Ace. Ruby must of woke him.
I make my way out the room and down the stairs to laughter and Ruby giggling in the kitchen and walk in to see Ace, Liam, Ruby and Seline. Eating breakfast? She's even wearing Liam's t-shirt. Did they fuck? Fuck sake Liam in my house aswell. I make my way to my seat kissing Ace on the way and sit down next to him
"You looked so peaceful I didn't want to wake you angel" he tells me rubbing my bare thigh. I smile up at him and see his eyes sparkle.
"Thank you baby. I feel so much better" I tell him grabbing some pancakes from the centre of the table then pouring syrup over them.
"Can I talk to you after breakfast Liam" I say to him pointing my fork at him and he nods knowing exactly what I'm going to say.
"I was ment to call you yesterday Seline. How's my place coming along. Have you booked any new clients" I ask her interested in what her goals are.
"Yes I have actually, there coming in over the weekend to check it out before they book it out, she said so herself" Seline tells me with a smile and I smile back at her. She's doing good.
"Ok, that's good. What about walk ins? I heard there's been plenty aswell" I ask her and she nods happily at me.
"Your doing well Seline. Thank you for this" I tell her happy with her hard work.

After a long breakfast/brunch Seline says her goodbyes.
"Ill call you some time next week hun" I tell her as she kisses my cheek and says bye to Ruby and Ace then Liam gets a longing hug. Hmm?
"See you later" she calls out and steps into her car and pulls off.
"You, living room" I tell Liam and hand Ruby to Ace.
"Dress her please Ace" I ask him and he nods walking off.
I walk into the living room following behind Liam and sit on the sofa facing him.
"Before you say anything, nothing happened between us love" he tells me and I nod thanking God.
"Good, what was she even doing coming here at 2am Liam" I ask him with a raised brow.
"Erm.. I can't tell you that" he tells me acting shifty. Hmm I don't think so.
"Liam.. Tell me what she was doing in my house" I ask him again. And he looks up at me sighing.
"She's been helping me" he says looking into my eyes. OK he's telling the truth. Helping with what tho? There's alot.
"It's a surprise love don't make me tell you" he says sadly and I feel bad but this shit can't happen.
"I need to know. Tell me and I'll drop it. I promise" I tell him honestly. And he drops back into the sofa sighing heavily..
"She's helping me with the baby reveal. She doesn't know what your having don't worry, only me.. and Ruby of course" he tells me and I look at him confused.. He gets up and walks out the room holding up a finger for me to wait a minute.
He walks back in holding a envolope and hands it to me. I open it quickly wanting to know what it is. Oh my god I gasp.
"Your baby reveal is in two days Angelica" he tells me and I start tearing up. I love my little bean and now I'm going to finally know. I can't wait.