Chapter 83

"I love you so much angel" Ace tells me over and over again as he kisses me repeatedly.
"I love you too baby" I tell him and kiss him passionately. He kisses me walking me backwards towards the bed zipping down my dress. Dropping it to the floor I pull Ace's top over his head while he's undoing his jeans and dropping them to the floor. We both stand there in just underwear and he stares at my bare breasts.
"So fucking sexy and all mine" he says pulling me to him.
Kissing him more he lays me down on the petals and hovers on top of me kissing along my jaw and down to my neck.
Sliding my underwear down my legs I kick them off in a hurry wanting him as soon as possible.
He kisses, sucks and bites down my body till I'm a squirming mess underneath him.
Positioning himself between my legs he leans closer and licks from my entrance to my aching bundle of nerves.
"Fuck" I moan as he sucks on my clit swirling his tongue around it. He does it soo good I can never get enough of him doing it. He licks and sucks at me like I'm his favourite dessert. Like he can't get enough of me. He inserts his tongue inside me and fucks me slowly with it bringing me to the brink of my orgasm.
"Yes.. Ace" I cry out as I cum in his mouth. He moves back to my clit and starts to suck onit harshly sliding in two fingers and hooking them inside me. I'm moaning so fucking loud but I don't care it feels amazing.
"YES.. YES.. FUCK Jason!" I scream as I cum through both. Shit! He fingers and licks me through my climax and then pulls out his fingers. Looking at me with lust in his eyes he sucks my juices off of him. So hot!
"You enjoy that angel?" he asks me lifting up and taking off his boxers. My turn..
I sit up and make a grab for his throbbing hard cock thats dripping so much precum right now. Fuck me.
I push him down so he's on his back and hover between his legs looking down on him
"Make me cum angel" he growls at me with lust.
"I will, don't you worry baby" I tell him opening my mouth more and lowering it down onto his hard cock. I lick off all the oozing precum and taste him loving it I hum out my appreciation.
I lick from his tip down to his balls and suck on each one. Licking back up I take him into my mouth slowly swallowing him down my throat. Hearing him groan is the best thing ever. He pushes his hands through my hair and grips it forcing me to take his huge cock. I slowly starts to bob my head up and down his length sucking him and swirling my tongue around his tip. I can hear him growl and it's turning me on further.
"Fuck angel, suck that cock" he tells me and I start to suck him faster. I wrap my hand around the base of him and pump him with my hand and mouth at the same time. Feeling more precum leak into my mouth I swallow it and continue sucking breathing through my nose, taking him deeper down my throat.
"Just like that angel. Shit" he groans out gripping the bedsheets.
I can feel his cock start to throb in my mouth letting me know he's close to cumming.
"YESSSS! Angel" he roars and I feel the first shot of cum hit the back of my throat followed by a stream of it. Swallowing his load I begin to pump him wanting it all. Not being able to hold on any longer I pull back off him and look at him licking my lips. I swipe my finger up my chin collecting the cum that spilt and suck it off my finger.
"So tasty Ace" I smile at him.
He pulls me on top of him and I straddle his lap feeling him growing harder underneath me.
"I want you inside me baby" I tell him and grind my pussy along his cock.
He growls at me and lifts my ass up and slides in.
"FUCK angel" he groans as I slide down onto him taking it all.
I roll my hips putting my hands on his chest and begin to lift up and down bouncing my ass up and slamming back down.
"Fuck! Ace" I moan feeling him so deep inside me. I look into his eyes as I slowly fuck him. Make love to him. My forever boo.
"I love you angel" he tells me as I lift up a little and meet him, working his cock into me how he wants it. Loves it.
"Fuck, I love you baby" I tell him through moans. He flips me over and lays me on my back and slides into me deeper
"Yes" I cry out loving the feeling of him inside me.
"You feel so good baby I love your pussy" he tells me making me smile shyly.
He slowly starts to make love to me deeply showing me how he feels through his thrusts and the way he's looking into my eyes and holding my hands.. I know he loves me just as much as I love him.
I feel my climax building up from the deep thrusts and my legs begin to shake.
"I'm so close baby" I moan out telling him
"I'm right there with you angel, wait for me" he says and I shake my head.
"Ace I can't" I tell him grinding my hips with his, clenching my pussy around his cock. I can feel him beginning to throb letting me know he's ready. I roll my hips more and tighten my pussy more after pulling him in.
"Come angel" he tells me through clenched teeth. And that's all I needed.
"Aceee!" I cry out as my orgasm ripples through my body and I can feel him shoot his cum.
"Angel!" he roars as he cums shooting rope after rope inside me hoping this will be the time we get pregnant.