Chapter 16

"Sharee, I think I'm inlove with him" I tell her giddy that someone's finally come into my life and made me want them.
"Oh my god. Yayy! I'm so happy for you" she bounces happily for me, clapping. We're currently sat on my sofa watching the vampire diaries again.
"Do I tell him or wait for him?" I ask her not really knowing about these situations I've never been inlove before. Just dumb little relationships that are meaningless. I've never wanted anyone as much as I've wanted Jason. I fucking love him.
I continue watching and picking at the popcorn that's inbetween us.
"Let him tell you first but if he takes to long just tell him babes" she says looking over at me smiling.
I nod my head and think she's right. I'll wait.

"I'll see you soon girl" Sharee hugs me bye as I hold the door open for her. All I can think about is Jason and wondering what he's doing. He's been quiet all day.
"Bye babes" I say and close the door locking it.
I hear my phone ringing I run over to it thinking it's Jason. But it's Robbie.
"Hey you alright" I ask sitting down
"Where you at? I need to see you" he tells me and I smile. Bless him it has been a while I guess.
"I'm at home come round" I say thinking what would Jason think?
"Okay I'll be there soon" he says and hangs up. Should I be getting changed I ask myself. I don't want to give him the wrong impression. Because it's not that. I go into my room and look through my closet
Pulling out clothes I quickly change.
Into skinny jeans and a white t-shirt pulling on my sliders and wait.

I wait around for Robbie tidying up and putting things away, then I hear knocking.
I walk over to the door and swing it open expecting to see Robbie but surprised to see Jason standing there holding flowers.
"My angel" he says holding them out to me. There beautiful and bright.
"I love them. Thankyou Jason" I tell him and kiss him before inviting him in.
He makes himself at home while I put them into a vase filling it with water.
"This was a surprise. I wasnt expecting you baby" I say walking over to him placing the flowers on the table in the corner on display.
"I had some time and wanted to see my angel" he tells me and pulls me into his lap. I wrap my arms around his neck and settle against his warm body.
"I'm happy to see you tho" I tell him smiling and locking my lips over his.
He kisses me passionately and it shocks me. It feels different, like he's telling me something. I don't want to overthink so I put everything into my kiss, pulling him closer to me. He pulls away and growls at me staring at my lips and I blush a little. "I love you my angel" he suddenly says and I sit there staring at him shocked. Wow
"I love you too Jason" I say shyly looking into his eyes. He pulls me back into the kiss holding the back of my neck forcefully gripping me tight and I wrap my arms around him more.
I hear distant banging at my door. And it pulls us both out the moment.
I jump off him and I can't wait for Robbie to meet Jason.
"Hey" I say opening the door and my face drops.
"Oh my god what happened to you" I say pulling him into the apartment and closing the door. I guide him to the sofa and he stops dead and I'm confused as to why he's staring hard at Jason. I look over to him and he's growling at Robbie with clenched fists.
"What the fuck are you doing here?" Jason asks Robbie and I don't even know what's happening.
"You two know each other?" I ask looking between them.
"Yeah we do. He's what happened to me" Robbie points to his face and looks back at me. What?
"You did that.. To him" I say to Jason disappointed.
"I didn't do shit. Don't fucking lie Robbie" Jason spits irritated now. Fuck.
"You let this happen, your loose cannon friend for fuck sake" Robbie say walking over and sitting down in the chair away from Jason.
"OK how about you tell my angel the whole truth" Jason spits angrily at Robbie.
"OK, I'm confused. What truth, what happened?" I say to them both but no one wants to talk.
"Jason?" I say wanting him to tell me.
I roll my eyes when he just stays silent.
"For fuck sake" I push to my feet annoyed with there childishness.
"His friend did this to me because I thought he was fucking you" Robbie blurts out and I stand there again shocked.
What?
"OK.. But still that doesn't make any sense why? We're not together Robbie. I can fuck who I want! And I don't even know who Jason's friend is" I say waving my hands around trying to rid this pempted up energy.
"My brother did what he did to you because you followed me like a weirdo. And you deserved it really robbie don't lie" Jason says and I'm still a little confused. Who's this friend?
"Your not making sense. Why would you think I was fucking his friend?" I ask Robbie.
Who the fuck is this friend.
"I seen him outside your work place before Jason came along." Robbie says and I see Jason's smug face like he knows what was happening that day. The fucking package. His friend like he said. The massive bundle of cash. What the fuck do these guys do?
"I remember that day. But I didnt see no friend of his just Jason" I say to Robbie.

Finally knowing the whole story I sit there speechless. Why didn't I see this. I always attract the bad one. Shit man.
"So your saying that art isn't what you do?" I ask feeling dumb.
"Angel I do art baby I just have a hand in that world to find what I need for my clients you know" Jason says looking guilty for kind of lying to me. He didn't necessarily lie he just didn't tell me the whole story of his life well job really.
I don't want to overthink this. Robbie killing this whole situation we just told each other that we're inlove. Now this but this is all about his friend not him.