Chapter 95

Standing in the kitchen serving dinner for us all and all I can think is my baby called me mama. MAMA!
I'm so happy right now I could scream with joy.
"What's got you so excited angel" Ace asks walking up behind me.
"She called me MAMA" I squeal happily and hear Liam laughing from the dinning room.
"Oh my god really" Ace says hugging me then jogging off into the dining room.
Ready to serve and all I hear now is Dada say Dada for me. Ha not going to happen today..
Walking in with two of the plate I look at them both smiling wide as they sit infront off her learning her dada.
"Dinners ready sit down you two" I say laughing and place down food infront of them. I go grab mine and Ruby's food from the kitchen and see that one of them have fastened her into the highchair ready for me.
"Thankyou" I say looking at them both not knowing who it was but I'm grateful.

After feeding Ruby and getting it everywhere I managed to eat mine while it was still warm. While the guys scoffed there's down and had seconds aswell.
"Did the baby like that" I coo at her and she smiles at me throwing her arms out excitedly at me.
"Mama mama" she says repeatedly smiling and the guys just stare at her shocked.
"My prinny" Ace says happily for me while Liam's grinning at her. Tears are flowing again and I don't know what's wrong with me lately. I keep fucking crying.
"I love you baby girl" I say kissing her and she giggles at me. Finally more than just smiles. I kiss all her face again and she giggles again pulling my hair excited.

After an emotional dinner I take the plates back into the kitchen rinsing them and pile them into the dishwasher and start it up.
"I've cleaned up the table and Liam's took Ruby to have a bath, he's going to have her tonight so we can sleep angel" Ace comes in telling me with a smile. I know his plan.
Sleep my arse. I thought with a smirk.
"Shall I run us a nice hot bubble bath angel?" he asks me hugging me from behind and nuzzling my neck.
"Yeah I'd like that baby" I smile telling him. Turning in his arms.
"I've missed you angel" he tells me and I think I haven't gone anywhere. Looking at him confused he elaborates.
"Your always in mum mode or work mode angel" he say leaning into me with a sad face. My poor baby.
"I know I'm sorry Ace. We can do something just us now Liam's here. OK?" I ask him and he nods into my neck.
"It doesn't bother me to much angel your good at what you do" he tells me and grabs my ass tight.
"In which sence?" I pull back smirking at him and he chuckles.
"In all ways possible baby" he says and kisses me forcefully pulling me into him flush against his body.
"Angel Liam needs to do a job for me tonight but we can still have our bath first" he says and I wonder what job he's talking about.
"It won't take long he'll be gone a couple hours tops, back before Ruby wakes." he tells me and I nod at him understanding its art related.

Laying in the massive tub with Ace behind me, he massages the kinks from my neck and shoulders running the water over my body soothingly.
"How you feeling about her calling you mama angel, it must feel weird" he says cuddling me and knowing how I think.
"It's weird ofcourse. But I loved it the first time and then the fact that she said it to me made my heart burst with love" I tell him smiling again thinking about it.
"I hope me and Liam get a dada soon" he whines and it makes me laugh. Normally dada is first but not today it makes me happy that she does see me as her mum. I hope she will when she's older too.
"I'm making an appointment at the doctors to see why I'm crying so much and if somethings wrong with me" I tell him hoping he'll come with me.
"I'll be there angel, you don't need to ask. Just give me the time and place." he says kissing my head over and over silently reasuring me that everything's going to be OK.

Making my way into the bedroom in my robe I climb into bed and wait for Ace to be finished with his routine so we can try again and have some fun. Liam's leaving soon but we don't need that long.
"You ready for me angel" he growls strolling into the bedroom naked stroking his cock. I roll my eyes at him playfully and open my robe spreading my legs.
"Always Ace" I tell him seductively.
He climbs on top off me and slides straight into my wet entrance and lifts my hips to fuck me deeper.
"Fuck" I moan as I rock my hips meeting his thrust.
"Take it all" he growls at me and fucks me faster. I wrap my legs around his waist and let him fuck me harder and deeper. I need him to come deeper than he has before.
"Yes, I'm so close baby" I tell him as he hits my gspot.
"Right there with you angel" he groans out and suddenly lifts my legs over his shoulders and fucks me faster.
"Fuck. Jason" I scream as he slams into my aching pussy. I climax hard and feel his cock throbbing and shooting ropes of cum into me.
"Angel!" he roars loud and slams in me one last time before stopping. He stays inside of me for awhile hoping his sperm goes where it needs to. After a while he slowly pulls out and drops next to me on the bed.
"I love you Ace" I tell him making him smile.
"I love you too angel" he tell me pulling me into his arms and kissing me affectionately. I hope this is the time..