Chapter 29

Dressed in a butterfly sundress I climb into the boat with my bag over my shoulder.

I have the knife tucked away in my bag because I thought it would be a better idea than him

I have the knife tucked away in my bag because I thought it would be a better idea than him. Just incase anything happened I can get rid of it. Asap.
He helps me into the boat and he climbs in after me. We paddle together and it's nice to be on the same page with him again.
"No matter what Ace, it's you and me" I tell him with a smile. He needs to know I'm not this little girl. I can handle whatever it is, he needs me and I need him.

Paddling to a safe place that's out of sight, we're in a bushed area and I sink the knife pushing it down with the paddle. We float out the area and I lay on to Ace while he paddles us back to where we need to be.
"I love you so much" he says to me and I'm getting used to hearing this everyday now. "I love you too baby, you have no idea" I tell him with a smirk and he raises his eyebrow at me.
"Oh really angel" he says with his own smirk. I laugh at him and slap his bicep playfully.
"Clearly I do.. Look what WE'RE doing" I gesture to my now knife less bag. He smiles and leans over close to my face.
"But you seem to be enjoying yourself. Bad angel" he growls and I can't help but clench my thighs. Fuck he's right, I'm turned on by all this. Shit Angelica.

We make it back off the boat and walk with linked fingers to a café.
"I'm happy now. We're back to how we were" I tell him squeezing his hand a little. He kisses my cheek and smiles at me.
"I missed you so much angel" he says and I raise my eyebrow at him.
"I never left you baby" I tell him smiling.
"You was with me like there, but not in the same room. We hardly spoke and let's not even talk about the lack of sex this holidays has. I'm disappointed" he says playfully. And I laugh at him. He's right tho.
"I'm sorry Ace, but I'm here. Here now" I say pointing at the floor infront of me. "I'm going no where" I kiss his cheek quickly and feel it lift up into a broad smile.
"Good. I don't know what I'd do without you angel" he groans painfully like that sentence was hard to say. Then reality hit me. I'd be lost without him. Just as much.

Sitting at a little table on the patio of a little Café we found and it's beautiful. A young girl comes over and takes our order after we looked over the menu.
"Can I get two fry ups please with everything but tomatoes." he tells her and she jots it down in her little notepad. I watch her as her eyes linger over Jason for longer than they should he looks at her and I roll my eyes. Seriously can't take him anywhere.

Eating our food and Ace gets a phonecall
"I'll be right back angel. I need to take this" he says kissing me and standing up to answer as he walks off to a private spot in the patio. I watch as he starts to relax and he looks at me smiling. Must be good news I thought picking up my cutlery to start finishing my food.
He hangs up and walks back over to me taking a seat.
"It's done angel" he tells me with a smile and I can't help but feel the relief flood my body. Thank God. No one will find that knife and if they do, we will be long gone with no prints. With that last thought I smile back at him and sip my orange juice while he finishes.

"Shopping angel, come on, you know you want to" he teases me and he's fucking right. Like normal. I just don't want him to go all out.
"Only if you don't go crazy Ace" I say pointing at him.
"OK, but I am buying you atleast a few things angel. I am your boyfriend after all" he holds up his hands in defense and I slap his hands down playfully.
"OK just a few Ace" I tell him and he just smirks at me. Bastard.

"What about this angel?" he asks holding up a black dress with chains.
"oh my god I love it Ace" I say and look at it more. He finds my size and switches them for me. He holds it while we look for more.

Walking into a shoe shop and I see some thigh high boots but there more bedroom then outside. I run my hand over the shiny leather and I really want them. Walking over to another pair that I like Ace follows me.
"Get them angel" he says and I go to pick up the sandle heels and he touches my hand.
"Not what I'm talking about" he tells me and walks back over to the boots. Why does he know me so much.
"I don't know Ace" I say as I keep touching them.
"Excuse me" he calls over the girl in the shop uniform. She happily comes over to us smiling at my man. Fuck sake.
"Can I help you" she says with a sickly sweet voice. Eugh bitch
"Yes can you get me a seven in these boots please and them shoes there. The silver ones in a seven too please" he tells her and I just stand there with my arms folded looking at him. Fuck sake Jason. The boots are well over priced, so I would just admire and never buy. But now I'm about to buy them and break my bank. Shit.
"Don't stress angel. I've got this" he tells me once she rushes off to get them he kisses me softly and looks into my eyes.
"Let me spoil you angel. You deserve it after all" he says knowingly to what I just did. With that I drop my arms feeling defeated and just smile at him. He's right. Again.
"OK Ace. Thankyou. It means alot" I tell him and he nods his head in understanding.
The shop girl comes back out with two boxes and gives them to me. I try them on quickly and I fucking love them. YES!
"We'll take them both" he says to her and I smile up at him from the seat.
"I love you Jason" is all I need to say.