Chapter 17 Robbie POV

After leaving Angelica's place I'm fucking livid. How the fuck is she with that clown.
I jump into my car and just sit there hitting the steering wheel.
I need to have her. She's MINE!
The worst mistake those two dicks made was letting me go. I will make her mine.
I need to get her to see what he's really like. She's blinded by him. There apparently inlove. Ha OK kiddos.
I start up my car and speed off into the city needing something. I haven't quite figured that out yet tho.

I need to find away of tying Jason to the robbery without implicating myself. The art heist was all his idea yet he didn't do shit. I need to make him pay. He can't have her and think he can get away with what he let his friend do to me aswell.
I will have her.
I call Victor and see what he can do.
"I need your help man" I say as soon as he answers.
"What happened?" he asks knowing somethings wrong straight away.
"Meet me at our spot I'll be there in ten" I tell him.
"Yeah yeah I'll be there" he says and hangs up.

I pull up at the spot and see Victor's car. Jumping out I trudge over to him annoyed with everything and everyone today.
"Yo bro" I say and he bro hugs me patting eachothers backs.
"Tell me what happened. What do you need from me?" he asks knowingly. Smiling I pat his back and give him the low down of it all.
"Why the fuck would you try fuck Jason over for some bitch? You know what him and Liam are like man, shit" he says to me shaking his head.
"I no now but she's not a bitch. Watch ya mouth. And Jason doesn't deserve her" I tell him irritated about it all.
"What are you exactly expecting me to do?" he says looking at me and I shrug not really knowing at this point. I just want her.
"Because if you go after Liam, killing him is the only option we have. So you need to know. What you want me to do?" He says with assertiveness and I just laugh. I don't fucking know.
"OK so if I say kill him what about Jason? He ain't gonna let this go untill where in boxes aswell" I tell him reminding him how he is aswell.
"Yeah I no but, Liam has to go first" he tells me calmly like he knows what he's talking about. Liams the worst one.
"Liam's the killer. But Jason's smart, we need a plan first bro" he tells me. And I nod my head agreeing.
We talk a little while longer making a plan and it's getting me no closer to my Angelica. What if she finds out. She'll hate me. I'd hate me.
"You sure about this bro, because once we start there's no stopping this. Either there dead or we are" Victor says like it's that simple. I'm not trying to die. I had a near scare earlier but its on.
"We're doing this" I tell him confidently.
I think about Roman and how he can help. He'll sort out what we need.
"I gotta go bro I'll call you soon." I tell him walking away pulling out my phone.
"Roman. I need your services" I say and he knows exactly what I mean.
"Come to mine" he says and I hang up jumping into my car and pulling away.
It's a long drive to Romans he lives out in the countryside, shit life. I'm more of a city guy, but he always gets what I need. He's the one who told me about the job that Jason wanted to hit.

Arriving at Romans I walk in as he unlocks his bolted door. What is with this shit.
"Yes brother" he says bro hugging me.
"Yes family" I say walking through the door and taking a seat at his table.
"I'll get straight to the point. I need two people gone" I tell him looking at him being deadly serious. He sits back into his chair and looks at me smiling.
"Tell me who and why?" he says sparking up his spliff.
"Two clowns that done me over" I tell him not wanting to speak names.
"OK.. Who are they?" he asks me and I roll my eyes at him. Passing me the spliff I take a hit and tell him.
"Jason and Liam. Do you know them?" I ask him.
"Jason don't know who that is. But I know Liam, of course I do" he says laughing shaking his head. What's funny?
"So can you get me what I need or what?" I ask him annoyed at his laughing.
"I can but shit bro, you ain't built for this" he tells me and I'm quite fucking offended. I raise an eyebrow at him and he just looks at me serious now.
"You sure about this?" he adds still smoking and I just nod my head taking back the spliff. This is actually going to happen. She's going to be mine I think as I smoke more.

A/N: Let me know what you think of Robbie and his POV. Do yall want more?
Comment, vote and share please ☺