Chapter 19

Waking up and my body aches in places I haven't really felt in a while. I stretch and wake a peacful Jason. Whoops
"Morning my angel" he groans sleepily at me.
"Morning Ace" I say and he looks at me funny.
"Ace?" he asks raising an eyebrow playfully.
"Just a name I thought of for you.. You call me angel, I call you Ace" I say simply smiling at him.
"I love it angel" he says grabbing me kissing me senseless.

"Whats your plan today Ace?" I ask him walking into the kitchen in my towel. Watching him in his.

He's busy on his phone and doesn't notice me straight away

"What's that angel?" he asks looking towards me.
"Whats your plan today?" I repeat and he just smiles at me.
"Gotta go see my bro then I have a client at 2pm" he tells me and I wonder what type of clients he deals with.
"What about you angel?" he asks me and I shrug my shoulders.
"Nothing much I think I might pamper myself today" I tell him and he wiggles his eyebrows playfully at me.
"For me angel" he says teasingly and grabs my towel pulling me towards him and kissing me.

Pulling out comfortable clothing I quickly get dressed before Ace has a chance to swoop again.

"I have to run angel. I'll ring you later and we'll go out for dinner yeah?" he asks me and I can't wait already.
"Yes! What should I wear? Where are we going?" I spit questions quickly and he just laughs at me holding up his hands.
"Calm down angel. You look sexy in anything. But I'll let you know before my meeting. OK?" he says and I nod my head smiling even tho I want to know now.
"OK I'll be ready either way Ace" I tell him and he blushes slightly. He fucking blushed. Oh my god. My baby Ace.
"I love you angel" he tells me and I follow him out to the door.
"I love you to Ace" I say kissing him and opening the door for him.
"See you later" I say after him and close the door.

Deciding to go to a salon instead of doing it myself I jump into my car and speed off in a hurry.

Arriving there I walk in and the girls greet me.
"Can't keep away can you" Amy says and I laugh at her.
"I want the whole works please say you can fit me in babes" I say to her and she checks the computer she's tapping away at.
"I actually can babes. Your in luck. We'll start you with a wax then do your hands and feet, followed by hair and makeup. OK?" she says in a professional tone that I use when working. Is that how I sound. Ehh.
"Thanks hun. Let's go" I say making my way into the room with her.

Sitting in hair and makeup I look at myself after they've finished there little touch ups.. and wow. That's all I can think. They did an amazing job you wouldn't even recognise me. Ace is going to love it.
I thank the girls sincerely for there good job and leave the salon. I walk into a few different stores and find a beautiful blue dress that will look perfect.
Oh my god I scream in my head looking for my size. I grab it and find white heels and a clutch to go with it. Leaving the store I walk back to my car and head home to get ready.
About to climb out my car and I hear my phone going off. Looking at the caller ID I see Jason's name flash. I really need to change that.
"Hey Ace" I say happily to him and he growls down the line.
"My angel. I miss you" he tells me and my heart skips a beat. He's so fucking cute.
"I miss you too.. Now tell me" I say excitedly to him making him laugh at my eagerness.
"Tables booked for 6pm. I'll be picking you up at half 5 be ready angel" he tells me in a deep low voice. So sexy.
"I'm outside my house now and I'm half way ready. Can't wait to see you" I say and hang up on him rushing out and into my place.

Checking the time and Ace will be here any minute. I love how I look. I hope he does.

Looking over smoothing out my dress in the full length mirror I hear the door knock

Opening it I see Ace looking sexy as hell in a suit. Fucking jeez.
"You look delicious" I say licking my lips at him. He chuckles and pulls me out the door kissing me passionately.

"This place is AMAZING Ace" I gush smiling as I look around the restaurant.
"Anything for you angel. Your worth it" he tells me smiling and I can't help but smile back. We order our food while sipping wine and enjoying each other's company. He really is perfect for me.
Out of no where I hear 'Angelica baby' spinning in my seat I see a very diffent Roman. Fuck sake.
"Roman" I say coldly not wanting him here while I'm with Jason. Shit.
"Don't be like that baby. I've missed you" he says pulling up a seat and looking between us both casually. What the actual fuck is happening?
"You need to leave!" Jason growls and it's not like my growl. It's quite scary. Shit.
"Dont worry yourself Jason" Roman says to him with a smirk. Seriously what's happening how does he know his name?
"I'll be seeing you both. Real soon" Roman says getting up and leaving. OK? I'm confused. I look at Jason and he just looks as lost.
"Who the fuck is he?" Jason growls at me. It's borderline but he wouldn't hurt me.. Right? Of course not Angelica!
"He's my ex Ace" I tell him and look down at my food that's just arrived. He's going to question me now I fucking know it. What the fuck do I even tell him?