Chapter 23

Sitting at my work station while Amy dishes the dirt on Liam telling me all about how there officially a couple now. I wasn't expecting that if I'm honest. But I'm happy for her. She seems happy.. But ain't we all after good dick. I smile at my thoughts and try stifle a laugh. Shit.
"I'm so happy for you babes" I tell her being friendly and smile wide.
"He told me that you and your man are going on holiday. Lucky bitch" she slaps my arm playfully and I laugh at her smiling more
"Yeah, I'm so excited, I couldn't believe it either when he told me" I say giddy with butterflies thinking about me and Ace on a beach lazing around.
"Where you going hun?" she asks and I sit up in my chair clapping my hands.
"We're going Monaco" I tell her ready to bounce out of my seat with joy.
"Oh my god its beautiful there I've heard. Your so lucky babe" she tells me smiling generally happy for me and Ace.

Finshing work Ace picks me up from the salon and my feet are killing today. All I want is a hot bubble bath and a glass of wine.
"Hey baby" I call out to him as I open the door. He walks up to me and hugs me tight.
"I've missed you angel" he groans in my ear and I melt against his hold.
"I missed you too Ace" I tell him looking up at him.
"Shall we go finish your packing baby you only have tomorrow and your working still" he says and I nod my head just wanting to get it over with before I can relax for the night.
Opening the car door for me I climb in and fasten my seat belt while he jogs around the car and climbs in aswell.
"You had a good day angel" he asks and I can't help but smile.
"I did Ace. I had a chat with Amy and she told me that her and your friend Liam are officially a couple" I look back out of the window and he just stays quite. Weird.
"Is something wrong" I say after some time.
He just shrugs his shoulders at me and continues to look out the windshield. I'm confused. What's happened? Did I say something wrong?
"Angel Liams a different breed of guy and Amy seems like a nice girl but nothing ever lasts with him." he tells me glancing over at me.
"I duno she seems quite smitten with him, you never know Ace" I tell him mocking him playfully. He laughs at me. Loudly and shakes his head. Like im funny or something
"Don't be mean baby" I whine at him
"They could work like me and you" I add and he shrugs his shoulders again. I duno what this is about and to be honest I don't care. It's there issue not ours.

Standing in my bedroom surrounded by clothes and an open case. I have no idea what to pack. I have so much to choose from. I want to make sure I get it right.
He looks over my swimsuits and grabs a few he likes and I pack them without looking. I look at the new dresses I bought with some of the jumpsuits and skirts.
"I thought I had alot of clothes angel" he says laughing looking around.
"Don't judge me. You have ALOT for a guy" I tell him with my arms crossed over my chest.
"How about I order us a takeaway angel" and just like that I feel better.
"Yes please Ace I'm starving" I tell him rubbing my now growling stomach at the mention of food.
"You choose aswell, while I finish this please" I tell him as I fold up a few things putting them into the case.

Sitting on my case and trying to close it I hear a knock at the door.
"I'll get it angel" he calls out to me and I sigh in relief. I zip up the case quickly and put it with his. Running into the bathroom I do my business then wash my hands, drying them and leave to go see what he has ordered.
I smell Fish and chips and my stomach growls hungrier. Jeez
I haven't had this in so long and I'm surprised Ace eats this. His body is amazing for an arts dealer, when does he find the time to work out I thought. Sitting at the dinner table I see Ace already there waiting for me with our food.

"This is delicious. It's been to long" I say and I look over at Ace smiling.
"This is the best chip shop in town angel. I thought you'd like it" he tells me and he's absolutely right. It's amazing.
"I've finally packed" I say letting him know.
"All we need to pack now is the essentials on the morning in our travel bags" he says around mouthfuls of crispy battered fish. I nod my head because my mouths full and cover it laughing at my greediness.
"I haven't eaten all day" I explain and he puts down his knife and fork looking at me.
"What do you mean you haven't eaten all day. Why the fuck not angel" he demands an answer but I really don't have one for him. "I was busy?" I say in a way of asking like.. Is that good enough? He shakes his head not looking happy about it.
"Angel, you have to eat. Everyday at least three time okay?" he asks/tells me and I can't help but love the command in his tone.
"If it makes you happy then I'll try baby" I promise him. He just smiles and goes back to eating his dinner. Just like that he's fine. Split personality or what..