Chapter 58

"Are you excited angel" Ace asks me from the bed as I apply my makeup.
"So excited baby" I tell him giddy.
Today's officially the day I open my very own dream salon. I'll never be able to repay Jason and Liam for there kindness and the amazing gift I received.
"You going to get ready today Ace" I say looking at him through the mirror he grins and gets up finally.
"Yeah yeah I'm going" he says with a chuckle and goes to the closet to dress. As much as I love to see him half naked in a towel today I need my head on straight. He already fucked me senseless in the shower earlier. I need to bring my 'A game' for the newspapers covering my reveal today. I'm hoping it all goes to plan and there's no hiccups. Fingers crossed.

"Are you ready angel" Ace asks me as he parks up outside my salon.
"Ready as I'll ever be" I tell him with a smile.
"Well if anthing you look amazingly sexy my angel" he growls and winks at me.

"Thankyou baby you look hot too" I tell him and kiss his offering lips

"Thankyou baby you look hot too" I tell him and kiss his offering lips. He climbs out and walks around the car to open my door. Grabbing my bag I step out with his offering hand and take it gladly.
"You've got this beautiful" he whispers into my ear.
"We're all here for you" he says nodding towards Liam and Amy. I smile and give them a little wave. Amy blows me a kiss while Liam nods smiling.
Flashing lights and alot of chatter are coming my way.
"When will you be taking your first clients Angelica?" I hear from a young lady holding a notepad.
"Can I rent a chair Angelica?" says someone random while laughing.
"Can I book a appointment Angelica" says another.
"I have a surprise for you angel" Ace tells me with a wicked smirk. What now? I roll my eyes at him playfully smiling.
"Are you serious baby another one?" I ask him pouting.
"Close your eyes angel" he says watching me while holding my hands in his. He walks me to I assume outside the salon and turns me.
"Open your eyes baby" he whispers down into my ear. My eyes look around and land on something new. A sign. What the..
"Oh my god baby, I love it" I tell him eyes beginning to get teary. Everyone's been so good to me and its overwhelming to say the least.
"You like then angel" he asks me smiling.
"I love it baby. I love you so much" I smile happily.

I see cameras flashing up at my new sign and Ace moves me to stand in the shots.
"Beautiful angel" he calls out and I pose quickly for a few pictures.
Cutting the big red bow in front of the door.
"Angel's is officially open for business" I call out to everyone with a smile as they take pictures.

Walking around the salon answering people's questions with Ace by my side feels surreal. I actually have my own salon. My actual dream salon I've always wanted is mine. MINE!
"How you feeling" Amy asks me as she comes up to me with a smile. I look her over and I can't help but look at her growing bump. I want that with Ace. Wait what? Calm down Angelica.
I smile at her and hug her quickly.
"I'm amazed all these people turned out, but grateful that you and Liam came babes. Thankyou" I clink my champagne with her orange juice and sip smiling.
"I'm so happy you came Liam, do you like it? What do you think of the sign?" I rush my questions hoping he doesn't hate anything.
"Love calm down. It's your place now, I'm happy that your happy. It's great. We all did good" he says looking around with a smile. I was hesitant if he'd actually show up knowing it was another big step for him after his mum. But he did it and I'm so proud of him.
"Angel there's people wanting to book appointments over there" Ace nods his head towards them and I clap giddy. My first appointments already. Yay!

"Thank you for today you guys, it means alot that you all showed up for me. I love you all so much" I tell them as I lock up the salon. Today's been successful and I'm fully booked for the next few weeks.
"No need to thank us love we're family now" Liam says and hugs me. Wrapping my arms around his waist I squeeze him tight.
"Thank you Liam. Your mum would be proud of what you've done today and everything you've done for me" I tell him smiling.
"Your welcome Angelica, I hope so too" he says letting go and kisses my cheek. Ace pulls me in and looks me over.
"Let's celebrate" he says winking at me.
Insatiable I swear.
"Let's get drinks and we'll go from there" I tell him smirking. He nods knowingly and leads me to his car.
"See you there" he shouts to Liam and Amy then opens my door for me.

Arriving back home after a long day and night, I kick off my shoes and make my way into the kitchen wanting a glass of wine.
"I'll get that, you go relax angel" Ace tells me taking the glass and shooing me away.
What would I do with out him in my life?