Chapter 97 Jason's POV

Sitting in the waiting room is not what I expected when my angel asked me to come to the doctors. The doctor wants to see her alone for some reason. Weird but whatever she needs to find out why she's not pregnant.
Looking up I see Angelica walk out the doctors room. She looks lost and her face is blank from any emotion. What's wrong?
"Angel, what's wrong. What did she say?" I ask her panicked not understanding her face.
"I'm.. I'm pregnant Ace" she tells me and starts to cry. What? Oh my god, oh my god. I can't believe it. We're having a baby?
"We're having a baby? Seriously angel?" I ask her and she nods her head holding her stomach.
I suddenly pick her up and hug her spinning her around.
"We're having a baby angel" I shout happily and she giggles at me wrapping her arms around my neck. I set her back down on her feet and kiss her passionately.
"YESSSS!" she exclaims and claps her hands excitedly.
"A little brother or sister for Ruby to play with" I tell her as we walk out the surgery. I can't believe I'm going to be a dad. Finally.
"Shall we elope? Just us and Liam with Ruby is all i need Ace" she tells me and I smile.
"Yes let's do it. I love you soo much angel" I tell her pulling her to me and wrapping my arm around her waist.

Arriving home I unlock the door and hear Ruby laughing hard and Liam doing his silly voices.
"Dada dada" I suddenly hear and I go running into the living room following Angelica.
"She lights up seeing my angel and makes grabby hands to her to be picked up.
"mamamama" she says to her and she picks Ruby up kissing her cheek.
"We're eloping. Over the weekend make sure your both packed and ready to leave" Angelica announces with a grin and kisses Ruby again.
"Why the rush bro? What's happened?" Liam asks me with a confused look on his face. We talked lastnight about waiting a while but clearly that's thrown him off.
"We're pregnant" she tells him smiling happily and liam jumps up.
"What? Oh my fucking god. Yes brother" he hugs and slaps my back. Angelica hands Ruby to me and liam hugs her tightly whispering something into her ear. Hmm?
"Hello prinny, you going to have a little baby to play with soon" I tell her and she smiles up at me. I kiss her and hug her close to my chest. I can't wait to have my very own little one. Boy or girl I'll be happy either way.

"I'm going to make lunch for us can one of you feed Ruby and put her in the swing" she says to me and Liam with a smile walking out the room.
"Wait I've already feed her love, but I'm starving I've been waiting for you" Liam says to her and she laughs at him.
"Of course you was. I'll get started while I still can" she jokes and continues into the kitchen.
"Bro can you watch Ruby after dinner. I need to go pay Victor a visit and can you believe that fucking Robbie rang me" he tells me and I'm shocked.
"You serious. Fucking hell the balls on that one. What's he want?" I ask him putting Ruby into her swing and giving her a rattle she grips tightly shaking.
"Something about baby momma drama with Victor so he offered to help" he tells me laughing.
"Fucking hell the nerve" I shake my head
"I just laughed hard and told him to basically fuck off" he says shrugging and looking at Ruby smiling.
"I'll come with you, I need to go work first and deal with a client and that picture you got me and then I'll come with you to meet Victor. Am sure my angel will appreciate us out her hair for a bit" I tell him and she walks back into the room.
"What's this about you leaving?" she asks looking between us both raising a brow at me.
"I have to deal with something and Liam needs to see Victor, so you can spend some quality time with Ruby angel" I tell her and she nods agreeing.
"Alright don't be to long I want us to go out for dinner later about 6ish OK?" she tells me and I think she wants date night. It's been awhile.
"Date night it is angel I'll definitely be back before then. It won't take to long couple hours tops" I say with a smile looking at Liam. He nods at me letting me know it will be.

Sitting at the dining table my angel sets down the food. Chicken tikka salad bowl and wraps. Light and simple.
"Thanks beautiful" I tell her grateful with a smile.
"Looks delicious love, thank you" Liam tells her grinning picking up a wrap first.

Heading out the door after dinner, I kiss my angel bye and rub her belly happily.
"I'll see you later angel I love you" I tell her smiling.
"I love you too baby" she tells me and I make my way to my car. She waves bye as I'm pulling out the drive then closes the door.
"So brother. Nothing fucked up today I need to be back. I gotta celebrate with my angel" I tell him as he relaxes back in my passengers seat linking his phone to the Bluetooth.
"Nothing fucked I swear. Just need to have a little chat with Victor. And the paintings at its usual spot, you going there first?" he asks me and I nod turning the corner.
"Yeah bro and I don't think you should be paying him the other half. He did a terrible fucking job. It's still on the fucking news. There looking for witnesses but they have no suspects though. Good for you I guess but still it was a mess" I tell him irritated with it.
"Yeah I know especially now your having a baby, we need all the cash we can save. Angelica's gonna go wild shopping you know this right?" he tells me laughing and I gulp. I fucking know.
"I know brother. She already does with Ruby that's why I took this job. £100k he's paying me to get him it today. Obviously I had to say yes. And I'm glad I did now" I tell him shaking my head and he nods understanding.

Pulling up at my office I see John standing there tapping his foot impatiently. Fuck sake.
"Sorry I'm late john, I have what you want tho" I tell him and he beams a huge smile up at me. That's what I like to see a happy client.
"Ahh Jason, I knew you wouldn't let me down son" he slaps my back and walks with me back to my car. I open the boot and he takes a look inside at the covered picture.
"That's the one. Thank you so much" he hands me a cheque and shakes my offering hand.
"Nice doing business with you. I'll call you if something pops up" I tell him and he nods his head.
"Thanks Jason. I'll be waiting" he tells me and takes the picture from my car and walks back to his. Closing my boot I jump back in the driver's seat and start the engine.
"He good?" Liam asks me and I nod to him.
"Yeah, happy as fuck" I tell him laughing.
"Happy client means more clients" I say excited for more phonecalls.

I glance and see Liam calling someone.
"Victor I'm on my way. Make sure your there this time. I won't be waiting long" Liam tells him and hangs up. He's so rude I swear.