Chapter 71

Walking into my house I feel eyes burning into me. Turning around and I see Liam staring at me. What's up with that?
Going straight to the kitchen I grab a wine glass and pour myself a decent drink. Drinking it down I feel it almost immediately. It's seriously been awhile. Shit.
"Can I talk to you Liam.. Alone" I say looking at Jessica. I don't like her already. She looks to much like Amy and she left on bad terms. Shit happens.
"Yeah love one second" Liam tells me handing my baby to Ace. Good boy.
"Follow Jason into the living room sweetheart" Liam tells Jessica I roll my eyes at him for the name he called her. Fucking sweetheart.. Jeez
"Yeah sure" she says and walks off. She better not even watch my man. Bitch
"What's wrong love, slowdown with that aswell?" Liam says to me as we sit down.
"I need it Liam" I say rolling my eyes again.
"Talk to me love" he says and I feel stupid.
"Your just going to replace me with her real auntie now" I say looking into my wine glass. My emotions are all over the place fucking hell.
"Whoa who said that?" Liam says looking at me confused. He spins me to look at him.
"Listen love, no one and I mean NO ONE will ever replace you. Ruby needs you not her" he says and it makes me smile. Am I just being stupid?
"Have you fucked her Liam? I see the way she looks at you" I tell him unimpressed.
He laughs like it's funny. Bastard
"Love, no I haven't. I just feel drawn to her because she looks like Amy. Nothing more" he tells me and I look into his eyes and see he's telling me the truth. Good
"Make sure you dont. You'll ruin her Liam, she's fucking innocent as fuck" I say rolling my eyes at him. He laughs at me again and shakes his head.
"I know this love and she's NOT Amy" he says looking at me being serious suddenly.
"I'm just saying Amy was innocent she's another kind. Leave her alone Liam. If you wanna get laid then I'll find you someone. Not an Amy look a like." I tell him.
"I don't need your help to get laid love" he says chuckling.
"I know, but if your going after her then you clearly do" I say grabbing the bottle of wine and filling up my glass again.
"Your drinking that like pop love, tell me what's really wrong" he asks me and I put my head down.
"I've just bonded with her alot and now your taking her. I'm going to miss her that's all" I tell him drinking more.
"You'll see her everyday and have her over night I promise you. We need you love don't worry" he tells me and I feel a little relieved.
"I know.. How longs she staying?" I ask him thinking of the innocent Jessica sat with my Ace. That's a point.
"Let's go check on them shall we?" I ask him getting up and making my way out.
"Shes sweet and innocent. Your not serious love. And I'm not sure how long she's staying, she just wanted to meet her neice" he says laughing and following me.

Sitting on the arm of the sofa next to Ace I watch Jessica feed Ruby with envy and I wanna take my baby off her. I hate this feeling she's not even mine.
I watch her watch Liam slyly and the little blushes she makes when he looks back at her. He's gonna fuck her I'm telling you now.
"So Jessica how you doing after your sister" I say to her reminding her why she's here. It damn sure aint for Liam.
"Where getting through it, being here with you guys helps. You knew her more than we did" she says and she's right so go home.
"Yeah we worked together then she worked for me too" I say sadly. Do I miss her?
"She told me alot about you before she died we spoke every other day" she says and I'm thinking that's not good. She knows that Amy wanted to take the baby from Liam. What if that's her plan. Seduce Liam and run off with Ruby? I don't fucking think so.
I look at Liam hoping he can read my mind and he just looks at me with the same look.
Did he understand?
"Yes love" he nods at me and I smile at him for understanding where my thoughts went.
"Love, can you wind and change Ruby please and give her, her last cuddles. We're leaving soon" he says and my heart drops. Please no.
"OK" I say sadly getting up and taking her from Jessica gladly.
Walking up the stairs with Ruby in my arms I stare down at her perfect little face and wish I could keep her forever. What if something happened to Liam again. Then what Amy's family just get to swoop in I don't fucking think so! I make my way into Ruby's room and sit on the chair with her against my chest and I pat her back rocking her.

"I'm going to miss you little one" I say to her and I watch her smile as she falls asleep in my arms. I start to tear up at her and I hear the door open gently. Looking over my shoulder I see Ace come in.
"Shh she's asleep baby" I tell him quietly.
"Somethings wrong with this Jessica chick angel" he whispers to me not to wake Ruby.
"I know I don't trust her at all. She's been talking with Amy. What if she takes Liam for a ride and runs off with my baby" I tell him and he kisses my forehead lovingly.
"I won't let her take Ruby away from us angel.. I'm going to miss you prinny" he kisses her forehead and looks down at her sleeping form.
"Are you ready to hand her over" Ace asks me and I nod my head tears flowing down my face. Ace wipes them away and leads me back down stairs. To her..