Chapter 49

Making my way to the door as i hear a car pull up outside. It must be Amy.
Opening the door I watch her climb out the car and make her way up the drive.
"Hey babes" I say as she gets closer, she hugs me and looks a little lost.
"Hey Angelica, is he alright" she asks me and I nod my head with a little shrug.
"He's a little confused about everything but it's slowly sinking in babe. Don't worry he's just getting over the intital shock of it all, he'll be bouncing around over the moon soon" I tell her leading her in. Closing the door behind us I make my way into the kitchen where Liam and Jason are. I grab bottles of water from the fridge and hand it to them.
"Baby, let's leave them to talk" I say to Jason and he looks at me like 'I want to stay' I look at him sternly and he sighs getting up. Such a gossip girl I swear.

Sitting on the sofa I switch the TV on to give them some noise privacy from Ace's listening ears and look at him with a smile.
"Sooo, he called me mum?" I ask Jason hoping he can fill me in a little on that.
"Yeah about that angel. His mum died when he was younger. You have her shop" he tells me and I gasp looking at him shocked.
"She died six years ago that's why they closed the shop. Liam inherited it but he can't bring himself to go in to it. You must be special to him" he jokes and I roll my eyes playfully.
"Oh my god I remember the woman that worked there. She was beautiful and I always wanted the salon growing up. It was my dream. And I remember a little boy running round. Oh my god that was Liam." I say even more shocked.
"Madness angel. So you need to take your time with the shop and Liam. He might be wary about going in straight away. Give him some time"
"Yeah I will, I won't push him baby. How did his mum die?" I ask him feeling sadness for Liam.
"Cancer angel. It was a long tiresome battle. But in the end it just kept coming back." he tells me with a sad frown.
"You loved her too" I say looking at his face.
"I did she was like a mum to me, Liam was a mummy's boy so it hit him hard. That's why he is the way he is now" he tells me with a sad smile.
I hear Amy and Liam laughing and it must be a good sign. I hope anyways.
Looking over my shoulder I see them walking into us holding hands and smiling. Yes!
"Sooo?" I ask them hoping for them to just spit it out and tell us what's happening.
"He fucking loves me Angelica" Amy shouts happily and I can't help but laugh. I already knew hun.
"Oh my god, I'm so happy for you guys" I tell them with a wide smile.
"And yes we are keeping the baby. We're scared but we cant wait to meet them" Liam says rubbing Amy's stomach with a grin.
"I need you two girls to go get all glammed up. We're going out.. Now" Jason says getting up. I jump up and grab Amy's hand on the way leading her upstairs.

"Do you want to stay how you are or try something of mine babe?" I ask her as I look through my closet.
"Do I not look OK?" she asks looking over her appearance.
"You look good. We can just change your hair and makeup if you want" I tell her not knowing where Ace is taking us.

Walking down my spiral staircase I see Ace standing at the bottom looking up at me.
"My angel, you look smoking hot. Damn girl" he says licking his lips at me. Giggling I reach him and kiss him tenderly.

"Thanks baby" I tell him smiling

"My beautiful pregnant baby girl" Liam says as Amy comes down the stairs. She changed her mind and put on one of my matching dresses. She looks hot.

"Aww baby, thankyou" she gushes kissing him at the bottom and smiling

"We all ready now" Jason asks us and I nod looking at Amy. She nods smiling and the guys escorts us out to there cars. Feels like prom all over again.
"Shall we get in there car Ace, then we can drink more" I ask him as he's locking up.
"Are you not drinking Liam?" Jason asks him with a raised eyebrow.
"Nope, not if Amy can't" he says with a smile pulling Amy into his arms. She smiles too, happy about not doing this alone clearly. Bless them I thought with a smile.
"OK, so we'll jump in the back of yours then Liam" Jason tells him and opens the door for me.
"Yeah, if you must" he says sighing then laughing.
Amy gets in and Liam pulls off for double date.

Arriving at the restaurant Ace jumps out to help me as Liam does for Amy. They both offer there hands to us and we gladly accept. Ace walks with his hand at the bottom of my back while Amy and Liam link hands.
"This is beautiful baby" I hear Amy say but am sure Ace choose this place. Looking around I just know he did.
"Table for four" Jason tells the hostess who's holding a tablet at the desk.
"Right this way please" she says escorting us to a table.
"Thanks" we all say to her as we're seated and handed menus.
We place drink orders and she scurries off to get them.
"So, when you getting married?" Jason says to Liam laughing. Liam freezes and his face drops.
"Chill out dude. Fuck sake" Liam says shaking his head making Amy laugh.
"There no rush for us now. But what about you two?" she asks looking between us both. I shrug my shoulders and Ace looks anywhere but at me. Weird.
"We've just moved in together. When are you to doing that?" I change the conversation back to them.
"That's a good point Liam" Amy says to him and Liam looks at me with wide eyes. I just smile at him.
"If that's what you want baby girl, we can do that" Liam tells Amy making her smile wide. Her eyes become watery and looks like she's about to cry.
"Sorry" she says wiping her eyes
"Hormones are wild" she says laughing and the waiter appears with our drinks.
Gimme my wine. Am gonna need it..