Chapter 91

Laying in bed watching Ruby chew on her fist and feeling sorry for her. Her teething is getting better but it's still not great. Grabbing the teething gel I douce it onto my finger and rub it all around her gums. She instantly smiles looking up at me kicking her legs.
"Better baby" I say to her picking her up.
Climbing out the bed with her I take her down stair and see Liam and Ace in the living room rummaging through papers. What they looking at?
"Angel come look at these." Ace calls out hearing Ruby babbling. I put her into her swing and see what there looking at.
"What am I looking at" I ask not having a clue.
"I need you to sign these papers and look at the shop I was telling you about yesterday" Liam says passing me pictures.
It's spacious and looks to be in a good area. This could work. I start imagining where everything would go and how it will look with my name above the doors. Or maybes Ruby's?
"I like it. Where do I sign?" I ask and he points to the dotted line and hands me a pen. Not bothering to read anything trusting Liam 100% I sign my signature and put the pen down.
"Anything else" I ask them looking between them both.
"Qeutsia's back.. Can you have Ruby again for me possibly for the night too" Liam asks me and Ace jumps in.
"Absolutely, you don't need to ask brother. Have some fun" he tells him grinning knowingly. Yeah I know what that means.
Fuck sake.. Men!
"OK well I don't need to know about this other than your using a CONDOM OK.. OK" I say and walk off into the kitchen to make breakfast for Ruby. I'm going to try her with weetabix hoping the coldness will help with her teething.

"Good girl" I tell her as she opens her mouth willingly for the spoon. She's so good when it comes to eating I thought it was going to be difficult.
"She eating OK angel?" Ace asks me walking into the kitchen and kisses me on the forehead.
"Yeah did you want to try?" I ask him handing him the bowl of food and he eagerly takes it.
"Who's a good prinny" Ace coos to her and she smiles showing off her gums at him
Watching him makes me so fucking broody and it's driving me crazy. Why am I not pregnant? Maybe I should go to the doctors and find out if somethings wrong. Hopefully not. With that last thought I frown and sit down putting my head into my hands.
"What's wrong angel?" Ace asks me and I shake my head..
"Tell me baby" he says to me and I sigh out knowing he won't drop it until I tell him.
"What if I can't get pregnant? Like ever" I ask him scared not knowing what he'll do. What if he doesn't want to marry me.. I know he wants alot of them.
"Angel, your overthinking, we can go to the doctors and get us both checked. It could just be a matter of time. Don't worry it will happen" he tells me reassuring with a smile.
"I love you baby" I tell him with a sad smile, he's so understanding.
"I love you too angel, don't stress it'll be OK" he tells me with a smile and continues to feed Ruby.
"You were born to be a mum love, don't worry it'll happen" Liam says walking into the kitchen. He must of heard our conversation.
"Thankyou Liam it means alot" I tell him and he kisses my cheek sitting down next to me.
"You'll always have Ruby either way" he says putting his arm around me looking at his baby girl eating. She's getting so big.

"What's the plan today angel?" Ace asks me as I dress Ruby.
"Taking Ruby to the park and feeding the ducks. You coming?" I ask him looking over my shoulder.
"I have a client at 1pm, so I can drop you off and meet you after angel?" he asks getting dressed.
"Yeah please baby sounds good" I tell him as I pick her up to take to Liam to say bye.

Looking through my closet I find what I'm wearing and quickly get dressed. Looking myself over I like what I see.

"You look good

"You look good. Where you taking my princess?" Liam asks walking in to bring me ruby.
"Taking her to the park and to feed the ducks" I tell him smiling as I take her.
"I wish I could come now but I have this date with Quetsia and I need to go see Victor aswell" he tells me and I roll my eyes thinking of what he got him to do.
"No more killing Liam. I mean it" I tell him sternly.
"Ruby needs her dad here not in prison or worse.. Dead" I tell him as we walk down the stairs.

"Say bye to daddy" I coo at her as I put her into her car seat and strap her in.
"Bye princess, daddy loves you baby" Liam tells her and kisses her handing her to Ace to carry out.
"Will we see you later? Or you out all day and night?" I ask Liam as I lock up behind us and walk to the car.
"More than likely be tomorrow but we'll be in contact anyways love I'll call you" he tells me and kisses me bye before I step into the car.
"See you later then. Have fun.. But not too much" I tell Liam warning and pointing at him. He knows what I mean.
"Yes I will don't you worry. I like her Angelica" he tells me with a shy smile. Aww bless him. I thought smiling at him.
"Good. And be good too" I call out as he walks off to his car. He thumbs up me and jumps in.