Chapter 69 Liam's POV

After a week of looking for her family I finally found them.
I'm standing outside her parents door hesitant to knock. What will they say or do? Fuck it.
Knocking I brace myself for whatevers about to happen.
"Can I help you?" a woman in her early 20s asks. She looks the double of Amy it's quite scary but I'm drawn to her.
"I'm Liam. I want to know where Amy's buried please" I ask her nicely trying this approach first. I will become nasty if I have to.
"I've been told not to tell you. I'm sorry" she says and begins to close the door on me but I put my foot in the way stopping her with my hand aswell.
"I don't think so.. I need to know where she is" I say abit more forcefully. Her eyes go wide and she steps back from the door. Suddenly the door flies open and a guy comes out.
"Listen Liam, she fucking told you no now don't make me beat you so your joining my poor baby sister" he spits angrily.
I look at him and punch him square in the jaw rocking his head back he drops to the ground laying there motionless.
I step into the house past his sister who's trying to wake him up and into the living room.
"Someone better tell me where Amy is right fucking now" I spit out getting annoyed that no one wants to fucking talk.
Her dad stands up and steps to me. Now he's an oldish man but I'll still fucking drop him if he tries to put his hands on me.
"How the fuck did you find us" he says angrily and I laugh at him.
"Listen old-timer your sons just tried the same bullshit attitude. Do you want to join him on the floor out cold. You better tell me what I want to know before things start going south" I say looking at him dead in the eyes. He steps back seeing am not fucking joking and I presume her mum starts to jot something down.
"That better be for me" I tell her pointing at the paper she's writing on. She rips it out and hands it to me with shaky hands.
Looking at it, it has the name of the cemetery.
"I'm sorry for your lost and your granddaughters doing just fine by the way." I tell her rolling my eyes. She looks at me with disgust
"FUCK you" I spit in her face and walk out.
"Your coming with me now" I say to the girl who looks like Amy.
"What? Where?" she panics a little.
"Chill out sweetheart. Your taking me to her grave. Now!" I tell her getting irritated.
"OK" she just says nodding her head and follows me to my car.

Arriving at the cemetery Jessica directs me to her grave shakily.
I look over at her as I pull up and wonder how old she actually is. She really is the double of Amy.
"Stop staring at me Liam it's creepy" she says beginning to climb out and I follow suit. Following her to the grave I watch her and she even walks like Amy. She's creepy. Is it weird that I like it.
I miss her. Even tho we broke up she still gave me my princess I need to say goodbye.
We arrive at her grave side and I read her grave stone.
"Loving Sister and Daughter. That's it. What about mother,because she fucking is one." I can feel my anger start to surge but its not Jessica's fault. She looks terrified of me. Shit
"Sorry, its just my daughter ment the world to her" I say gesturing to Amy's grave.
"I know, she always spoke about you and the baby. She was so happy" Jessica tells me and it makes me smile.
"Atleast your nice. Your parents seem like dicks to be honest" I tell her shrugging my shoulders. She laughs at me and puts her hand over her mouth.
"I shouldn't really laugh but your right. Amy couldn't wait to get away from them" she tells me and I didn't know that about her.
"But your still here?" I ask her and she shrugs at me.
"No where to go, I have my career here and my friends and family. I'm not like Amy she was the wild one. Not me" she says and I think Amy wasn't even that wild. Yeah she liked a glass of wine but jeez no wonder her parent didn't like me.
"Thankyou for showing me where she is" I say to her and she shrugs again.
"Can I.. Can I see a picture of my niece please" she hesitates and it makes me smile.
"Of course, she's perfect" I tell her as I pull out my phone and scroll all the pictures Angelica's been sending me.
"Oh my god she's so precious. I'd love to see her Liam" she says and now I'm hesitant. Her parents don't seem like they'd approve.
"What about your parents?" I ask her as she hands me back my phone.
"She's my family Liam, she's all I have left off my sister" she says as a tear slides down her face. I want to comfort her. She reminds me of Amy so it feels natural. I pull her in for a hug and she surprisingly wraps her arms around my waist hugging me back. I needed this.
Pulling away after some time we look at eachother and something strange happens.
What the fucks happening?
"I want to come home with you, I want to meet her" she suddenly says with a smile.
I look at her shocked and I don't know what to say to that. Should I let her?
"Her names Ruby by the way" I tell her so she knows to call her that.
"Amy would love that" she says grinning wider. We both look down at Amy and smile.