Chapter 105

Pulling up at the café I instantly see Jason huddled up in a corner with his head in his hands. My baby.
Jumping out I rush to get to him pushing the doors open he looks up and stands suddenly. I run up to him and wrap my arms around him. I've missed him more than I thought.
"Please never leave me again" I tell him even tho I know I was the one who kicked him out. I don't know what I was thinking. It was horrible.
"Angel I've missed you so much. I love you baby, please don't leave me" he says into my ear holding me tight. What?
"I'm not leaving you Ace. I love you too so much. I just didn't like what you did" I tell him and I kiss him on the lips forcefully to make sure he knows I do love him and I'm not going anywhere.
He kisses me back and I wrap my arms around his neck as we deepen the kiss.
Both pulling away breathing erratic and he sits down pulling me into his lap.
"So much has happened I just needed a release. I know somethings up with Liam too" he says and that reminds me of the sad news.
"They've gone.." I tell him and he looks at me confused.
"I got him to agree with me about it being just one day rather than several. He wants to give us space and alone time he said" I tell him sadly and he looks at me confused.
"He didn't mention this lastnight angel. What happened?" he asks me and I explain this morning and then finding him packing.
"He probably wants time with Ruby" he tells me and I nod hoping it's just that.
He holds my hand and rubs the 'A' on my bracelet lost in thought.
"Fuck!" he exclaims nearly ripping the 'A' off. What the fuck?
"What? What isit" I ask him looking at him.
"How the fuck did I forget. Shit" he exclaims and I'm just looking at him confused.
"It's Angela's birthday tomorrow. Fuck. That's why he's been acting strangely. I've been to wrapped up with everything I totally forgot" he tells me and I get off of him standing up.
"We need to find him then.. Now!" I say turning but Ace grabs me.
"No angel, he needs time he does this every year. I know where to find him tomorrow" he tells me and I think about Ruby..
"Is he in the right frame of mind to be looking after Ruby? I don't want to leave her with him if he's not." I tell him beginning to worry about my baby.
"He's OK angel. He just needs space and I'll find him tomorrow at his mums graveside. If he couldn't look after her properly he'd call one of us. Am sure you gave him that speech when he left anyways.. Right?" he asks me and I nod my head.
"Of course. I have to it makes me feel better knowing that I've told you just incase" I tell him justifying myself.
"I know angel, are you hungry? Do you want a burger or something else?" he suddenly asks me rubbing my stomach.
"I'm not hungry. But I think I should eat anyways. Can we just go McDonald's" I ask him with a happy face.
"Whatever you want angel" he tells me and kisses my forehead getting up.

Following Ace to McDonald's I let him run in and order me a bunch of burgers and he climbs into my car handing me the food.
"Thankyou baby" I tell him licking my lips ready to rip through the burgers.
Just about to bite into my burger I feel my phone vibrate then ring out. Fuck!
I grab it out my bag and see Liam flash. Answering quickly I put the phone to my ear.
"Hello Liam. Are you OK?" I ask him in a rush and he sighs heavily down the line.
"It's Ruby. She won't stop crying and I can't do this right now. I can't think straight at the moment. Can you come get her please love. I'm sorry" he tells me and he sound emotional.
"Where are you. I'll come right now I'm with Jason" I say to him.
"Jason knows my usual hotel. Text me when your here." he tells me and hangs up.
"What isit?" Ace asks me eating his fries.
"We need to go get Ruby. Now! He's at his usual hotel he says you know where. Let's go" I tell him starting up my car and pulling off.

Arriving at the hotel I tell Ace to text Liam telling him where here while I jump out and make my way into the hotel.
"Liam?" I ask when I spot him and he's sat on the lobby floor with Ruby between his legs. They both look like they've been crying and my heart breaks.
Crouching down I rub up and down Liam's back.
"I know why you left. We're here for you Liam. Whenever you need us. Don't push us away please" I tell him holding back my own tears.
"I need to just be alone with a bottle of JD and let myself do what I do every year Angelica. Can you let me do that. And I'll see you tomorrow for dinner like I said. I promise" he tells me and I nod my head at him.
"If that's what you really need then yes. But I don't want to leave you like this Liam. Where you going to go?" I ask him concerned.
"Back up to my room then who knows. Because I'll be drunk" he tells me and it's not helping the worry.
"Shall I take you to your room? Do you need Jason?" I rush out the questions not really knowing anything.
"I need my mum but that ain't gonna happen isit" he says a little angrily to me so I stop rubbing him and back away removing Ruby.
"I'm sorry, it's just.. Its just hard you know" he tells me still not even looking up. Just staring at the floor.
"I understand I'll leave you now. I'll see you tomorrow, ring us if you need anything. And I mean anything Liam. We love you" I tell him backing away more. He nods his head but doesn't make a move, he just sits there. Staring..