Chapter 100

Walking out my bedroom dressed and ready for work I knock and pop my head into Liam's room wanting to give Ruby her breakfast but see his bed hasn't been slept in. Weird where are they?
I walk down the stairs and into the kitchen nothing. Making my way into the living room I see Liam curled up around Ruby asleep. Aww bless them. I creep back out but I must of woke Liam.
"What's up love?" he asks quietly looking up at me.
"Did she sleep through the whole night?" I ask him ready to burst with joy.
"Yeah she must have because she didn't wake me." he says getting up and stretching.
I look at her happily and suddenly her eyes open and she looks at me.
"mama" she says and does grabby hands to me. Smiling I go to her picking her up to give Liam some space to do whatever he needs to do.
"I'm going to shower then" he tells me as I walk back up to change her nappy.

"Does the baby want some foodies" I coo and she bangs on her highchair table. I take that as a yes.
Grabbing the weetabix and milk I make her a bowl and sit down to feed her.
"I'll do it angel" I hear as Ace walks into the kitchen.
"You sure, don't you have work?" I ask him looking up.
"Yeah but not till later. You get some breakfast and head off angel me and Liam can handle her" he says kissing her head and taking my place infront of her.

"I'll call you on my lunch break I love you" I tell him and kiss him goodbye.
"OK angel, have a good day. If you feel any weirdness just come home OK? And I love you too" he tells me and I nod my head agreeing.
"Yeah I will, bye Liam" I tell him as he walks back down the stairs with Ruby. Kissing her bye I make my way to my car and climb in.

Arriving at work I open up the salon and walk in turning on all the lights and turning the closed sign to open.
I hear the bell and turn around seeing Seline walk in.
"Morning hun" I say to her with a smile as I set everything up for the day.
"Morning babe, how's you?" she asked me and I really want to tell her I'm pregnant but it's to soon. I need to wait until I'm atleast 12 weeks.
"I'm OK thanks, I want you to go on a managers course aswell hun" I tell her and she beams happily at me.
"Are you serious, oh my god yes! Thank you so much babe" she says and comes to hug me.
"Your more than welcome. I'm opening another salon so I'll need to be back and fourth. I can trust you. So it was an easy decision" I tell her smiling. Thank fuck she's happy to do this. It's one less stress for me to deal with.
"OK well I'll set everything up but I think you'll start next Monday and we'll trail run some more with you in charge." I tell her and she claps excited.
"I'm so looking forward to this. Thank you so much Angelica it means alot." she tells me and I smile at her again.

"Oh my god Angelica. I didn't know you worked here." I hear someone say. I turn around and see Quetsia walking up to me.
"Oh hi babe. It's been awhile. How you been" I ask her smiling and she hugs me quickly.
"I'm good. But I could be better she holds up her chipped nail. Ouch I thought looking at it.
"I can do that hun. Don't worry" I tell her.
"Do you have an appointment? Or are you a walk in" I ask her looking at the tablet.
"Walk in hun. Is that OK? I really need them doing I have a date tonight with Liam again" she says excitedly. I'm glad there getting along.
"I'm happy things are working out for you two hun" I tell her honestly. She seems like a good women. Liam needs that in his life.
"Thanks babe. I hope we can double date some time" she says and I smile at her.
"Yeah that'd be fun. I'll have to find a babysitter" I tell her and think of no one. How's this going to work?

"So, I really like Liam. Has he said anything about me to you?" Quetsia asks as I remove her old acrylics and shape up her cuticles.
"I know he likes you alot. You have nothing to worry about trust me. He's a good guy and has a big heart" I tell her honestly making her grin.
"I just hope he is. I don't need anymore stress in my life." she says rolling her eyes laughing and it makes me chuckle to. I know what she means but I don't want to just come out with it. She probably doesn't know that Liam's told us about her personal stuff so I'll keep that to myself.

After a long morning Quetsia asked if I was hiring and I asked her to bring in a cv and I gave her my number. I hope she has experience. Liam's girl or not I won't just hire anyone. She needs to be exceptionally good.
It's finally lunch so I give a quick call to Ace.
"Angel, we're all still OK. How's your day been?" he asks me and I laugh.
"I wasn't checking up on you. I was ringing to tell you that Quetsia came into the shop and asked for a job. She didn't know I owned the salon." I tell him excitedly that my salon is the talk of the town and its getting booked up fast.
"That's great angel, you'll need more staff now that your opening another place?" he tells me and I guess he's right. The new shop will need beauticians and hairdressers too.
"Yeah your right baby. I asked her to bring in her cv. I hope she has plenty of experience" I tell him. Finger crossed.
"Will you give Ruby some lunch anything soft and make sure you watch her Ace" I tell him making sure he knows.
"I will angel. I love you, see you later" he says.
"I love you too baby bye" I hang up and make my way out the salon for some food. I'm starving, today's been long already.